SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

yea thats what ive heard, my tuners swear that the airbox's cant make more than 300awkw or something? didnt like me putting them back in over the pods i had in there.. but i had heard many stories of them going near the 400awkw mark so i dont know..

I think you can modify the stock box to suck air from the fender, there is a hole and abit that sticks into the guard, you just need to cut the hole in the box from memory.. will look into this at the next stage though. not sure if you did this joel?

ive been assured they don't become a restriction to ~400kw

I'll soon see :-)

Adam, ive sent a msg to paul asking for the price. i'll let you know.

whats the duct going to the fender for? i was just assuming, having not looked into this too much, only heard that you can cut a hole somewhere that opens them up a little? assumed it was that section but not sure if there was a hole in already there etc?...

can you take a few photos. Thatt don't sound stock. (the vent is and the hole in the fender is there for a seperate reason).

Yeh np ill take a few pics, i could be wrong maybe it holds it in place but i sware it has a vent on the side as i just took it out 30min ago, there is deffs something on the side of the airbox to.

Sorry to report, thats looks all stock. You had me excited for a mod for a while.

That thing that goes into the fender is a little resonator, it can be removed for greater airflow.

You could make a pipe from that in the fender and run it down to the front bar or into the wheel well

Hey guys keep ur eyes out for a set of Garrett GT2860R -5 for me, looking to pay around $1500 for a 2nd hand set looks like thats the market price from past sales on the forums.

just msg a guy about some -7s see how that goes, gona have to call apon the bank of thy father for this purchase if i get them lol.

Edited by T4NK