SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

hey everyone. bit short notice but a couple of mates and i are thinking bout heading up sugarloaf tonight. not doing anything stupid. my skyline wont be making the trip thanks to a busted water pump but if anyone is keen to come up it would be great to meet some people. we will probably be there around 10?

hey everyone

25% off washes waxes and polishes at supercheap

just got meguiers ultimate polishes, that wax kit in the cardboard box clay bar kit and ultimate quick detailer for 80 bucks, pretty good saving

I can do better than that ill call round on weekend if you like

Oh mannnnnn.... I just saw this!! Will be home later this arvo if your around man!!! Got the wing, it's an average copy but she'll be right ;)

hey everyone

25% off washes waxes and polishes at supercheap

just got meguiers ultimate polishes, that wax kit in the cardboard box clay bar kit and ultimate quick detailer for 80 bucks, pretty good saving

Cheers!!!

purchasing similar online right now

Benji,

did you say once you had a mate in Japan that can get hold of 'cheaper' Jap stuff?

Yes, correct.

I've gotten most of my stuff through him and its saved me a heap of money (compared to if I went through rhdjapan or nengun).

Shipping wise you can go EMS (takes 3-5 days) or Surface mail (around 3 months).

I'll pm you his email.

Yes, correct.

I've gotten most of my stuff through him and its saved me a heap of money (compared to if I went through rhdjapan or nengun).

Shipping wise you can go EMS (takes 3-5 days) or Surface mail (around 3 months).

I'll pm you his email.

Jesse streeter??

yo tee tee where're you staying for the 12hr?

Not sure we are going now man!..... Need to spend $ on the car instead...... If we do head down it'd just be for the main race i reckon :/