SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Yeah just a bolt on cooler.

Thanks for your help mate, mine should be coming in the mail today and I might be able to have it together tonight.

After doing 3 days worth of dishes and watering the lawn :(

Well see :P

Good luck with it man! You've got until Saturday night! I was down covered in E85 this morning getting things sorted, the billet filter is clean..... Fuel pump coming out tonight for a check :/

Haha good stuff man, just don't drink any!

It won't take me to long, it's just refitting the front bar will take a little while. Everything else is done just gotta fill it with oil eeeep

Haha good stuff man, just don't drink any!

It won't take me to long, it's just refitting the front bar will take a little while. Everything else is done just gotta fill it with oil eeeep

LOL Ocsober so NO E85 this month haha

Dude, front bar = 2 cable ties and 2 10mm screws :P

Should really run inner guards again one day but until the car is sorted ill just keep em off :P

Engine not in car yet, getting a bit nervious about it being ready for the cruise, told them im coming to pick it up friday after lunch.

Keep in contact with them regularily without getting to the point where they get the shits...... I've been on the side where your chasing but ALSO been on the side of being chased, there is a limit you can take and it gives you the shits after a while BUT i like your dedication, we all want the car to make it for ya :thumbsup:

Keep in contact with them regularily without getting to the point where they get the shits...... I've been on the side where your chasing but ALSO been on the side of being chased, there is a limit you can take and it gives you the shits after a while BUT i like your dedication, we all want the car to make it for ya :thumbsup:

I have been waiting around 3 months now i think, there. has to be a limit on how long u can take to rebuild an engine but yeh, im just getting a bit fed up with all the small setbacks

I have been waiting around 3 months now i think, there. has to be a limit on how long u can take to rebuild an engine but yeh, im just getting a bit fed up with all the small setbacks

That's fair enough tho mate

f**k yeah, got everything fitted and tight and took her for a run, peak hour traffic then some red lines in a 100 zone, did not hit over 90 degrees (first line on gauge) farkin winning!!!

in other news, is benji being less of a douche because hell be perma banned or because hes cottoned on that we dont like him being a douche?? if its the second one, well done benji, i may come to accept you as an sau newcastler if you keepup your nonstupid posts and trolling!

R34's are a bit too fancy for my liking...

My favourite Nissans are the S13 and R32 GT-R.

S15 is also too fancy for me, as it feels way too new for my liking.

Thinking of just selling S15 soon, as so tempted to replace it with an S13 (would import one from Japan).

Old chassis's such as S13 and R32 GTR make things seem a lot faster.

Sil80 is one of my favorite cars for sure!

Your s15 would be a lot quicker though.

Later model car would be much better for daily use too! Benji just stick to what your doing with the car :)

Good work J-Rad... If you have time come over Saturday and help get some of these cars sorted for the cruise :D As i have to do a few things on mine now too :P