SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Hey mat,

Emma has told me her dad won't be in gosford for the night before Wakie! Do younknow if there's any vacant places for Thursday night???

Ruxis, just do an early morning run to Wakie...

Theres bugger all traffic at 4am in the morning, you'll hit sydney at 6am, miss most of the traffic when the sun is rising and get to Wakie by 8ish.

Thats probably when I'm leaving. The old man is probably tagging along with me to come spectate, he used to have a stack of old cars like a couple of worked LJ Torana's, VK Group A Brock Commodore etc...wish he didnt sell them. He's even been talking that he wouldnt mind doing a track day in the S15 haha.

Also, found out my aunty sold an immaculate 260z (with original bonnet scoop - rare as f**k) for $2000 several years ago because it had engine problems. Facepalm.jpg. My uncle did something similar when he sold his SLR5000 Torana for bugger all (ages ago due to packing the shits from getting hassled/defected by the police all the time).

Moral of the story, don't sell nostaglia vehicles, HOLD ON TO THEM haha.

Could do man but that's f**kin early to then race around all day and I'm only going for the Friday.

I could stay with my folks but that's a 3 hour drive still. Suppose leaving at 5 isn't to bad.

See what happens. Could even stay at a town near ghoulburn

Don't want to modify the stock rail to get my larger bore injectors in - so i'm ordering a 11mm billet rail.

Just wanted to know if the stock regulator can be removed so i can reuse it or if i had to get a new one. Been in the middle of butt f*ck know where atm, i can't just go look at the car to find out ...

Ohhhh.... Aftermarket are cheap enough if you cant use it anyway man!

Hey mat,

Emma has told me her dad won't be in gosford for the night before Wakie! Do younknow if there's any vacant places for Thursday night???

As in motels etc? Should be plenty man! Jump on Wotif and have a look, should be able to get a cheap room for a night with a park for the car etc........

Could do man but that's f**kin early to then race around all day and I'm only going for the Friday.

I could stay with my folks but that's a 3 hour drive still. Suppose leaving at 5 isn't to bad.

See what happens. Could even stay at a town near ghoulburn

I think the adrenalin from racing around the track will keep you going haha.

Yep fouled plugs will give you a nice miss as you come on boost.

i'd be asking y did they foul too! you may be running rich down low - i.e. time for new o2 sensors.

Yeh they cleand everything out cleanded the AFM out she kicks even harder then before now its a joke i cant move in my seat when boost comes on and its only putting out .9bar

LOL

that happens.

keep an eye on the plugs. if it happens again, then the original issue hasn't been solved.

yeh cheers ill keep that in mind so if it happens again ill get some new 02 sensors.