SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Yea sorry Martin were abit late, we were on the road by 1030...

Roads were very rough, therefore very slow! There was one good section from dungog over to buckets way, but apart from that, wooten was great! Smooth and very wide, and 100kph speed limit and no other cars on the road.

Will hit it up for the next run.

That's alright

Dungog to Buckets way is called Stroud Hill Rd. hope you had a run up the hill while you where there. I can tell you that it is easy to overheat the brakes in a truck heading down those turns.

Wotten way sounds good with lunch at Foster and back the lakes way?

For once Benji might be onto something here.

First very usefull post I've seen ever from you

Price on some 550cc or higher injectors for a 25NEO please

If you want cheap big injectors look up the thread from Simon-S14 about them....

I run XSPURT 1000cc which are originally bosch then modified...

You need ECU and tune etc for bigger injectors so work out what ya wanna do and do it all at once

Oh and gtts don't break.

Well... mats does haha

Put your money where your mouth is sweety, 3rd and 4th gear powerskids all day at the track and apart from the ECU going into a safe mode for a sec it was pure mental fun!!!

Plus I break anything I touch.... Passion fingers?

If you want cheap big injectors look up the thread from Simon-S14 about them....

I run XSPURT 1000cc which are originally bosch then modified...

You need ECU and tune etc for bigger injectors so work out what ya wanna do and do it all at once

New turbos, moar boost, ecu in feb next year with injectors then ill slay every HSV i find

f**king skids was good fun hey mat :D

Fark yeah.... Dave has some good vids.... I held the limiter in 3rd too the barriers on that back straight, struggled to pull it up for the corner lol

And you getting kicked off for Dori skids just made it better!! R34 Newcastle represent!! No farks were given about the rules lol

hmm a m8 of mine is telling me to get -9s for street gtr -5s for track/drag

Most circuit, rally and drag cars actually run bigger turbos as they spend a good part of their life on full throttle and boost, unlike the start/stop on the street etc :)

yeah, but that kit doesn't come with the adjustable acutators to support higher boost. The -7's & -5's kit's do. The actuators are about $200 from memory. Still a nice price though

Yeh looks like im gona go with the -9s brand new i think, im still looking at a 2nd hand set of -7s atm but its going on dadpos so may as well get the -9s now and do it right the 1st time, i have droped the power im looking for from 400kw down to 350kw and i think ill struggle to get near that with the -7s. the -9s should get me close to it. Im going to use the standard actuators on them for now, apparently i can put the actuators i have on them now on and they will run the stock 1 bar no issues. I wount be able to do much more for like 6 months as ill have to pay my dad back for them :rolleyes:.

Went to see DVS Jez today, he pulled all the intake pipes off, front turbo has a bit of play and not much oiil in it, rear turbo... well there was a pool of it in the pipe thats direclty off it. The weird thing is im not getting any smoke out the back, im going to have to have all my pipes degreased and the cooler also when the turbos get changed and the AFM cleaned/replaced.

Im looking at getting them from Kudos or boostin imports waiting on quotes, ill also get Team K to get me a price through his connections for a set also see how she goes, with any luck ill be running 1 bar boost next week on a set or -9 going into warp speed.