SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

http://www.topsecret...%20Brochure.pdf

ant dawg, youlld find this very interesting.

also anyone else that owns a gtr

Aftermarket attesa computers have been around for a while. The Ruzic units are reportedly the best - alot of high HP drag cars run them...

Ruxis....don't worry about that....

Tarzan Yamada has developed with do luck the "Tarzan g box"....it makes the attessa react up to 30 times faster etc

have a read of this

http://www.speedhunt...gets-tarzan-ed/

This is incorrect. It is a g-sensor that responds up to 30 times faster, This allows the attesa to receive a more precise (quicker) signal, but does not affect the physical torque transfer speed at all (The g-sensor signal is the slow point on the attesa system hence it does work, but i thought i better clarrify the exact reason)

Edited by wedge_r34gtr

Pft rwd is cakes on a track compared to the sound of that,

Rwd you feel the limit every corner 4wd you push the limit and you 4 wheel drift off the track. Have seen this first hand, was ugly.

Me- throttle bouncing around every corner, brap brap brap

Brothers type r- accelerating though every corner

Hayes wrx- grip grip grip grip grip oh to hard off into the dirt you go, enjoy refitting those tyres!

Have driven 4wds, very hard to feel for.

guess i've got balls - GTR with no front prop shaft....

and nice vid btw

U da man :thumbsup:

And thanks, better ones coming....

Jarrad, depends what car your talking about and what your trying to achieve.... I can assure you I'll beat many 4WD cars once I learn to handle the car, the suspension is not setup or aligned and I have shit tyres yet it still feels like its on rails.... Get your boat as we will hit the track and see how you feel then :P

Haha, this isn't helping me thinking of moving the gtr on for a porche gt2 for a bargain atm haha

Lol, sorry :P how about I take u for a run and you decide :P you should talk to Alex, he is selling the Evo "Cos Racecar" to go to a 996 or something

I'll get my boat and spend 50k on it just to make it fair cool?

If you can't beat Damn near stock 4wd cars there is something wrong haha.

I didn't say 4wd was fastest (but it is in most cases) I said it's harder.

benji, I'm not buying a car With you full stop and I'm never buying a f**king gay supra :S no matter how nostalgia that ugly shit is lolololol.

Lol, sorry :P how about I take u for a run and you decide :P you should talk to Alex, he is selling the Evo "Cos Racecar" to go to a 996 or something

Haha yea righto. I'm looking at the 996 too... Abit unpopular so well priced. Although top of the line gt2 is still 109k!

Will be faster then my gtr will ever be though ha

Here's the one that sparks my interest, the other two for sale in the country are about 50k more expensive... Seems odd

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/dealer/details.aspx?R=12990592&keywords=911%20996%20gt3&SearchAction=N&__Ntk=CarAll&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode%20matchany&__D=911%20gt2&silo=1011&seot=1&__sid=13AC585AB21C&__N=834%201216%201246%201247%201252%201282%201622&__Ns=pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|0||pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=1&__Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Cr=1&__Ntt=911%20gt2&trecs=6