SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Haha yea righto. I'm looking at the 996 too... Abit unpopular so well priced. Although top of the line gt2 is still 109k!

Will be faster then my gtr will ever be though ha

Here's the one that sparks my interest, the other two for sale in the country are about 50k more expensive... Seems odd

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/dealer/details.aspx?R=12990592&keywords=911%20996%20gt3&SearchAction=N&__Ntk=CarAll&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode%20matchany&__D=911%20gt2&silo=1011&seot=1&__sid=13AC585AB21C&__N=834%201216%201246%201247%201252%201282%201622&__Ns=pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|0||pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=1&__Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Cr=1&__Ntt=911%20gt2&trecs=6

They are one hell of a car.... I've gotta introduce you to Alex, he will talk your ear off as he is in the same position and looking at similar...

Haha yea righto. I'm looking at the 996 too... Abit unpopular so well priced. Although top of the line gt2 is still 109k!

Will be faster then my gtr will ever be though ha

Here's the one that sparks my interest, the other two for sale in the country are about 50k more expensive... Seems odd

http://www.carpoint....1%20gt2&trecs=6

sounds dodge with the cheap price.

but if you spent that kinda of money on your gtr....big bird decimates all :woot:

They are one hell of a car.... I've gotta introduce you to Alex, he will talk your ear off as he is in the same position and looking at similar...

Yea the 991 turbos would be good, similar to a gtr in a way I reckon, I think the new gtrs get compared to them often with similar nurburgring times I think.

But the gt2 being more powerful and rwd... Would be a great drivers car imo...

Now to figure out how to have it and the gtr haha.. Need to win lotto tomorrow!

sounds dodge with the cheap price.

but if you spent that kinda of money on your gtr....big bird decimates all :woot:

That's what I thought... But it could just be a demand problem... Hard to price rare cars, especially if there not overly popular..

If I spent that money on the gtr I would maybe be as fast around a track, but I doubt it... And I would have a car costing 100k worth 50k... A lot of rational thinking atm... I know it's not all about how fast etc.. I do have a passion for the 911s

Alex was looking at a 996 with a twin 3076 turbo kit.... Imagine 800hp??

Yea there are very easy upgrades to get 500-600hp out of the turbos... Being 3.6l wouldn't have to many lag issues either!

Yea there are very easy upgrades to get 500-600hp out of the turbos... Being 3.6l wouldn't have to many lag issues either!

Yeah, although the simple upgrades cost 3x as much for the same thing it would on an import and you can't argue.... Take the good with the bad tho I guess

Anthony,

How about Smokey Nagatas Toyota Supra Top Secret Demo Car Full Tune RB26DETT (650PS)

Over 100 grand would have easily been spent on it...

TOPSECRET 650PS com

Receipt of the complete vehicle and 650PS super special.

名門TOPSECRET製作SUPRA-RB26車輌のご紹介となります。

Introduction of the vehicle and SUPRA-RB26 TOPSECRET prestigious production.

Your car is a car that is Nagata's original car was featured many times in the video options, etc., became a fame abroad.

I will be your car, which was completed without stopping the T78 turbine maintenance and change constantly evolving, and mounted in our aero design TAMON TOPSECRET also been let go to customers in the shop then.

In addition, the preeminent body synthesis, also features a comfortable and air-conditioning equipment, vehicle and get peace of mind has been made official full into widening is also full chassis spot.

Of course, the relationship between institutions, it is a very high quality car with a likeness demo car as well as interior and exterior.

★ Specifications

□ details of your car

Supra Grade:: RZ 1994 model year car name Year:

Traveling: OD genuine 70652 KM (STACK 14986KM)

Inspection: June 26 (already obtained official RB26)

Ice Pearl full body strengthening original spot color:

□ remodeling details

☆ (14465KM after mounting) ☆ engine-related

Head stepped correction processing port IN / IX dummy block processing production honing Het bowling with RB26 engine mount custom official full overhaul & T / S Complete E / G

N1 86.5φ piston

OIL pump N1 enhancement

Strengthening N1 water pump

Metal weight & taking alignment balance crank & Con lot NISMO strengthening the parent-child

HKS 264/272 camshaft

HKS slide cam sprocket

Large capacity oil pan & FR TOPSECRET

Dedicated strainer TOPSECRET

TOPSECRET custom surge tank

HKS OIL filler cap carbon plug cover carbon timing belt cover

☆ ☆ turbine relationship

Hold custom stainless exhaust Manny TRUST T78-29D single turbine

TRUST Westgate

☆ ☆ fuel-related

NISMO fuel pump

NISMO fuel regulator

SARD 660cc injector

☆ ☆ cooling relationship

OIL cooler element TRUST move

TRUST intercooler three-tiered

Aluminum radiator reservoir tank air-layer brass 3 KOYO

SAMCO Silicone Hose

Relationship between intake and exhaust ☆ ☆

Suction pipe custom Furuchitan

Air guide plate custom intercooler piping TRUST carbon carbon air cleaner air cleaner duct BOX & bumper full titanium

APEX metal catalyzer

One-off full titanium muffler TOP SECRET

☆ ☆ relations suspension

ARAGOSTA 車高調

Harmonic drive ARAGOSTA

☆ ☆ relationship chassis

Widening reinforced full body spot

☆ ☆ drive relationship

ORC twin plate carbon clutch

High-speed final gear for export

☆ ☆ brake relationship

BREMBO F50 front brake caliper

Stainless steel mesh brake line brake rotor 355φ

Wheel & Tire ☆ ☆ relationship

RAYS VOLK GT-C 18 inch wheels and tires Fr245-40-18 Rr275-30-18

☆ ☆ electrical-related

Fri computer Ver.3.3 HKS F-CON V-PRO

SARD STACK meter ST8130 (· LAP time remaining fuel mileage, voltage, temperature, hydraulic oil temperature and rotational speed, vehicle speed)

STACK genuine carbon meter panel for JZA80

BLITZ DUAL-SBC boost controller

HKS CAMP

☆ ☆ exterior relationship

TOP SECRETT processing wide front bumper

TAMON DESIGN GT-1 Carbon Front Lip Spoiler

TAMON DESIGN GT-1 carbon canard

TAMON DESIGN GT-1 Front Wide Fender

TAMON DESIGN GT-1 Side Step

TAMON DESIGN GT-1 wide rear fender

TAMON DESIGN GT-1 Rear Bumper

Carbon bonnet TOP SECRETT

TOP SECRETT GT wing

TOP SECRETT carbon rear diffuser

GANADOR Aero Mirror

LED tail lamp

BELLOF HID 6700k

BELLOF HID 6700k

Late Head Light

☆ ☆ interior relationship

TOP SECRET steering wheel

TOP SECRET shift knob

Removable Steering Boss KIT A & T

Left and right bucket seat SPARCO PRO2000

Left and right-point seat belt 4 TAKATA

ADDZEST CDプレーヤー

ADDZEST CD Player

PANASONIC ETC

PANASONIC ETC

If you like 911 and like track then go buy a 911 GT3 Cup car. They aren't as expensive as you might think, quite easy to maintain, and I don't think there is an easier way to lap a couple seconds off V8 supercar pace.

Supra- overweight and made for wealthy businessmen.

Cup day, who's got the hot tip???

Working 4-12 today yay!!!

I like red cadeox, keen to put a trifecta on but there's to many horses and I'm to much of a novice haha.

Taking 50 bucks to blow so well see

If you like 911 and like track then go buy a 911 GT3 Cup car. They aren't as expensive as you might think, quite easy to maintain, and I don't think there is an easier way to lap a couple seconds off V8 supercar pace.

Supra- overweight and made for wealthy businessmen.

have thought about the GT3s.. but i like the extra power and styling of the gt2s to be honest... an getting affordable in the 996 range for what was a 400k car 10 years ago!

have thought about the GT3s.. but i like the extra power and styling of the gt2s to be honest... an getting affordable in the 996 range for what was a 400k car 10 years ago!

The GT3 cup car will flog a GT2 round the track. just sayin.

The GT3 cup car will flog a GT2 round the track. just sayin.

Really?...

i thought a GT3 was a club/race version of the carrera and the GT2 was a club/race version of the Turbo.

The turbo being far quicker than a carrera, i would only assume a GT2 would be far quicker than a GT3.

I thought the body setup between the GT2 and 3 would be similar, but the GT2 has the bigger rear end and wheels and more power etc...

I dont know heaps about the the GT3, but thats just my thoughts.. may need to do some more research ha