SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

The shims and clips things are the hardware kit...

Heres a hardware kit for S13.

FRSport_240SXBrakeKit_512422538844a0b4a3c5cddb.jpg

No wonder you are broke

They should come with the pads

I CBF fitting the shims when I did the pads in my car and have no problem with noise

Once funds permit, I'm going to be ordering a vented carbon fibre bonnet from japan

tumblr_m92mcy3ULe1rohi97o1_1280.jpg

Not really in a hurry for rims as Ive got a pretty much fresh set of KU36's on that set of rims atm.

And coilovers etc are going in in January. From where its at, only needs to be lowered 10mm in the rear and then the control arms will be parallel all round. So I dont negatively affect handling, I'd need to spend more money on things like roll center adjustors if I decided to go any lower than that.

Well -9s orded today vai the forums with Boostnimports, $2382 for a set with actuators. Labor is gona cost me around 1k but that includes gaskets and dyno. shit is so expensive.

yep - welcome to the joys of gtr ownership.

nice price on the 9's - thats basically what i paid for my -5's (which are usually a few hundred cheaper)

Yeh no shit ay, i think i need a better paying job.

Come over to WA and keep me company :-)

What is the work situation like over there?

Could realllly consider it in the new year.

As for car stuff I saw Paul today and got the motor back on track. Also picked up a nice shiny catch can/washer bottle

Mjh, I washed my car today and just polished it afterwards....

do you have any tips on detailing?

Best thing you can get for detailing is a Concours 900 RO kit.

Car looks good as is just get a good sealer and wax to help protect the finish. Check the detailing thread and also check out the Waxit site for quality waxes etc

What is the work situation like over there?

Could realllly consider it in the new year.

As for car stuff I saw Paul today and got the motor back on track. Also picked up a nice shiny catch can/washer bottle

Work's pretty plentifuly, lowest unemployment rate in the country.

i know that catch can, its really shinny :-)

Did you get a water pump? Paul kept hold of my spare N1....

Edited by wedge_r34gtr

Work's pretty plentifuly, lowest unemployment rate in the country.

i know that catch can, its really shinny :-)

Did you get a water pump? Paul kept hold of my spare N1....

Yeah just went with a VL pump.

N1 pumps are more for higher revving motors aren't they? EG drags tracks etc

I'm giving some serious thought to a different job.

The one I have now is good but not enough work or pay

Some guys manage to do 12 hour days regardless of how busy or quite it is an I seem to get the easy short run most days