particular part i need to replace on my car:

Ex Nissan Australia - $272.40

Ex Nissan Japan - $112.60

Ex Nissan UAE - $59.52

I do believe we are getting ripped off in Oz. :domokun: :domokun:

Got another one of these for u, 350z Hub assebaly for my 03 V35 skyline

Nissan aus $500

Nissan US $120 posted

Well played nissan well played, then 1 better, posted that on there site asked them why, they went on about economic scaling and some other bullshit LMFAO talk about a blatant lie.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• No punish for a full tank of fuel - so good! Only the connector was dead in the end.  With regards to PWM, is anyone doing kits with everything needed in them to get you up and running? 
    • The front yep, one side at a time. The rear though, under the diff you'll do the rear all at once which is nice
    • Going to do rear wheel bearings and rear subframe poly bushes next.  I have Whiteline subframe inserts (they're supposed to take up the empty space in the bushings) but its still too soft. I did consider going solid aluminium subframe bushes but they can cause stress cracks in the body and the subframe so I'll just go with the black poly bushes instead. The car is super squirmy when giving it a bit.
    • Yes. On the inner end of the LCA, where the bush and mounting bolt go through. This is where the car carries the weight transfer between the suspension and the body already. Best place.  
    • I know, but I'm banking on just enjoying it soon once I've fixed things. I want to get some upgrades done soon rather than repairs. I'm relying on my experience with the 330i that once you get to everything that previous owners neglected it can just be a reliable tracked street car.