SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Its been pretty dead in here lately....

I had my 50% weighted macroeconomics exam today...didn't even study as I was on 46.8/50 going into the exam, so just breezed through it and think I went pretty well. Soooo 3rd Year of Uni is now OVAHHHHHHH!

Feelsgoodman.jpg!

Freedom/10

Well im not getting -9s anymore, made the payment about 30min after they sold them to another customer in the store apparently, getting -7s with actuators now, should make the same power going for 300-350awkw

hey genelle, im bringing zali with me to ghoulburn as were staying in the illawarra that weekend and her mumma is getting a lift down with a friend.

any tips on dogs on long trips?? how to make them not walk around perhaps? im gunna be layering my seat up with tarps and blankets as to not get piss on my seats! haha

also how often do you stop for toilet breaks?

Well im not getting -9s anymore, made the payment about 30min after they sold them to another customer in the store apparently, getting -7s with actuators now, should make the same power going for 300-350awkw

Sounds dodge. hope you got some money back.

hey genelle, im bringing zali with me to ghoulburn as were staying in the illawarra that weekend and her mumma is getting a lift down with a friend.

any tips on dogs on long trips?? how to make them not walk around perhaps? im gunna be layering my seat up with tarps and blankets as to not get piss on my seats! haha

also how often do you stop for toilet breaks?

Ha ha,my roxy wears a harness and i clip the seat belt to it.

I also put her soft bed and blanky on her seat,she curls up till i stop.

I stop at ourimba on the way up and she goes to the toilet.

Just make sure your lil doggy has her fave blanky to lie on.

If she's not used to traveling stop and let her out every couple of hours.

Don't feed her before you leave just in case she gets car sick.

Have a great trip. :action-smiley-069:

I worked 13.25 hours today with a 4.15am start and will probably do another 12 tomorrow with a 4.30 start

But now I is going out for tea with the lovely wife as its our first wedding anniversary today

Congrats Mick!!

Where was it?

Forgot I'd got my mum to hide it weeks ago. A mechanic reminded me it was still probably in that same spot. So yes, found it in a battery box lol.

0 day week for me :woot:

Nice!!

Let me know when you're going out to vent the gate! Will come along and show you the S15!

Sounds dodge. hope you got some money back.

well the -7s are worth more then the 9s, i ended up going with the -7s as i need the turbos now, they will put out the same power as the -9s but the -7s have more top end on them.

well the -7s are worth more then the 9s, i ended up going with the -7s as i need the turbos now, they will put out the same power as the -9s but the -7s have more top end on them.

I've never seen -7's cheaper then -9's....but just done a quick google...and it looks like the price of -9's have droped off signifcantly. Just don't give them any extra money for the -7's. you paid for 9's, so your doing them a favour if your taking 7's.

what ECU are you going to run?

Yey,got my restrictrive exaust fixed today.

Can't belive how much better she goes,yeehaa.

Not gonna make the treck from newy to the nats now,

no shade any where and i have my lil roxy with me.

Hope to see all you lovely guys before the dec cruise. :woot:

Oh you are allmost convincing me to make the trip,

if i knew i had some cover for sure i would make it,

just to watch you boys doing the airport drags would be so cool. :yes:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's the other way round mate.

Who's telling you this? The seller?

-9s are An updated version of the -7s, pretty much the same response as the -7s but flow a fair amount more. -9s on the same set up make more than the -7s etc...