SAU Community

Buyer Beware

novus32

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he does start paying everyone back once he has a job that will be good, and he will be able to redeem himself enough to be a good guy.

agreed mate, I've always got the time of day to let people to get back on there feet and do right.

Its a little hard to say let him get back on his feet and do right IMHO. Not when its clear the guy has been taking peoples money and using it for his own pleasures, rather than completing the job and using the profit for that like he should..

Ill go into a little further detail here, I can see no evidence of financial hardship when the bloke is posting about having picked up BMW running gear in March, putting an RB26 in his BMW in April, deciding he would use TD04 turbos on his RB26 AND verbalizing that he had made cooler pipes and started on the exhaust in late April.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/385788-rb25-into-a-bmw-coupe/page__hl__rb26%20bmw__st__80

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/397508-rb26-turbo-doing-my-head-in/page__hl__rb26+bmw__fromsearch__1

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/397617-single-afm-on-a-rb26/page__p__6313776__hl__rb26%20bmw__fromsearch__1#entry6313776

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/398275-td04-turbos-on-a-rb26/page__st__40__p__6328509__hl__rb26%20bmw__fromsearch__1#entry6328509

There is only so much sympathy I can have for the person.

BSA has bitten back at me in the past for having ruined his business and so on because I had said a job he did may have been the cause of an issue someone had, but there is no excuse for this sort of activity.

I myself have had SHITHOUSE dealings with BSA on more than one occasion. I recommended him to a friend who ended up with an exhaust that costed more than the original quote, was meant to be a TBE system but ended up a dump back, some of the hangers have since snapped off, it hangs an inch from the floor in some places (not effected by hangers) and was only welded on the underside of the pipes.

IMHO Blake needs to give everyone their money back, stop trying to operate as a business and disappear into average life working a 9 to 5 and keeping to himself. I doubt anyone will think there is any worse advice than that.

Blake did some work on my car and he's been great, such a shame he's caused problems or had bad dealings with a few SAU members.

I hope you all can get it sorted out asap and that he repays you all, this has definitely given him a bad name.

Sorry but i don't have his address, as all work as either done at my mechanics workshop or at my place.

at least i know what the current status of my kit is at.

According to Risking, apparently its sitting at his workshop in an unfinished condition.

i offered 200 for the job to be finished or sent out as is. there is absolutely no way i will be paying more than what i have already lost.

unfortunately, ive come to terms, i wont negotiate on the kit anymore. keep it bud, do whatever

ive come to a loss with this and the lesson learnt is ppl wont do nothing for nothing.

ive looked at ur threads Risking, looks like you need to get your shit together and start sending people what they've ordered and payed for.

all the best with your business though :)

Its a little hard to say let him get back on his feet and do right IMHO. Not when its clear the guy has been taking peoples money and using it for his own pleasures, rather than completing the job and using the profit for that like he should..

Ill go into a little further detail here, I can see no evidence of financial hardship when the bloke is posting about having picked up BMW running gear in March, putting an RB26 in his BMW in April, deciding he would use TD04 turbos on his RB26 AND verbalizing that he had made cooler pipes and started on the exhaust in late April.

http://www.skylinesa...6%20bmw__st__80

http://www.skylinesa...__fromsearch__1

http://www.skylinesa..._1#entry6313776

http://www.skylinesa..._1#entry6328509

There is only so much sympathy I can have for the person.

BSA has bitten back at me in the past for having ruined his business and so on because I had said a job he did may have been the cause of an issue someone had, but there is no excuse for this sort of activity.

I myself have had SHITHOUSE dealings with BSA on more than one occasion. I recommended him to a friend who ended up with an exhaust that costed more than the original quote, was meant to be a TBE system but ended up a dump back, some of the hangers have since snapped off, it hangs an inch from the floor in some places (not effected by hangers) and was only welded on the underside of the pipes.

IMHO Blake needs to give everyone their money back, stop trying to operate as a business and disappear into average life working a 9 to 5 and keeping to himself. I doubt anyone will think there is any worse advice than that.

A++ reply

i also havent received any payment yet. after a few weeks of being quiet, Bsa txts out of no-where asking for bank details intending on giving me some sort of hope. ive come to learn its false hope, something that ive become accustomed to.

the next post from me will be the day the moneys in the bank. until then, be good to each other and be safe [=

peace.

Hang on a minute let's get this straight......

You've had a bad dealing with BSA.

I sent you details about your kit so you could atleast have some closure to the experience. At NO time have I ever had anything to do with this job, kit or anything else related to you.

BSA does not even own a tig welder! So I allowed him to utilize my workshop and fabricate your kit there. Something which he never completed AGAIN NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BUSINESS.....

You offered me $200 to fabricate you a return flow cooler kit due to the fact you had paid BSA already.

I replied saying I couldn't do that and that I did do cooler kits.

I sent you photos of the cooler kit which has been abandoned at my workshop so you could make the decision if you wanted to spend any money having it posted to you or not.....

Now there is several people who have been burnt here and I'm not paying the price for trying to help them out. One person has been bent over regarding a large engine conversion. I'm in the process of quoting him to rectify the mess his been left with.

For the final time. I AM NOT BSA CUSTOMS AND ARE IN NO WAY ASSOSIATED WITH THE MESS HIS CAUSED.

And I (pro fabrication) will not be completing work left in lure by BSA that I've had no involvement with!

My work is completed and sent out when it's due or paid for. I've had problems with subcontracted work recently (head reconditioning etc) which has been sorted.

Sorry to hear all those people getting screwed. As you might know I am into VL's and this has happened with a couple of traders on CT and lets just hope moderators do the right thing and ban anyone that does this to users of "their" site so it continues to be a trusted source of info and parts for so many people out there.

An old saying comes to mind - cheap fast reliable - pick one

Best of luck to everyone

Cheers,

Ariel

Novus32 could you please send me a reply to the messages and voice mails I've left for you.

As I've said and sent you photos of.

There is a 2nd hand intercooler core with an abortion of an end tank here that belongs to you.

There isn't and has never been any piping, silicon joiners, clamps nor brackets for your "kit"

Despite what BSA has told you none of that has ever been fabricated once let alone the alleged 2nd time around. He never even had any materials to do the job!

I've offered to post you the intercooler core at your expense (due to the dealings not being with my business) I've also declined your request of me to fabricate you a whole kit for $200.....

A reply would be appreciated so I can end this problem and scrap metal the core or organize to freight it to you as is.

Brad

And while I'm here too.

The only person to say anything decent about Blake in this thread dori34.

You've also been had I believe.

There is a pair of bride seat rails that are at blakes house on the central coast that he was going to weld up at jez's workshop......

Those seat rails have been abandoned and are sitting under my JJ Richards bin in the car park here.....

Let me know if you want them and can organize to come pick them up.

What a rotten mess BSA has left you in Risking; using your reputation to line his pockets, and leaving you looking like the bad guy to the people he has screwed over.

To the people who have been dudded; It's pretty shit, but you can't really expect Risking to clean up a mess he never made.

That said, it would probably be worth your while to use a guy like him or ISL33P to do your fab work; these are true pro's which is easy to see from the work they do, and their happy customers.

Quality ALWAYS costs, and it sucks when people find out this way. Move forward, take action against BSA, he's the bad guy here.

Then, if you can, pick up the pieces and use a pro do do your fab in future.

Does anybody know how to get msgs from a iPhone?

I would like to post up some of the msgs I have received from BSA.

Let me be clear on this also, JEV and ProFab have been very professional in there dealings and it shows merit. It shouldn't be left up to ProFab to clean up BSA mess. If fact he has every right to turf everything out from his workshop because BSA hasn't been paying rent!