SAU Community

Hypergear High Flow Turbo, Dump And Intake Pipes, Powdercoated Rb25 Plenum And Crossover Pipe & Bov + Other Goodies

Hey Peeps I have a bunch of R33 parts up for grabs,

I have for sale my Hypergear ATR28 G2 Highflow (R33) Turbo, no shaft play, only used for around 8000km's. Has made 235 rwkw @ 18psi on my R33 GTST with almost stock response.

Comes with HKS Adjustable Actuator (Set to 15psi), and braided oil line.

I also have a 3" JJR Bellmouth Dump/Front Pipe and Apexi Super Suction Kit Intake pipe (2.25" - 3.5")

The dump pipe has a O2 sensor attached (8000kms old) that I will throw in.

I will sell all 3 peices as a kit (Turbo, Dump and Intake) for $850

This will give you all you need for a good free flowing setup.

Or as single peices:

Turbo and HKS Actuator $700

Dump Pipe $100

Apexi Intake Pipe $150 These Intake kits are over 400 bux new

538-n011_copy_2.jpgjjrdumpfrontrb.jpg

102_8715.jpg

I will post up pics of the turbo with actuator tomorrow night

I also have Powdercoated RB25 Plenum and Crossover Pipe coated by Craved Coatings (SAU Member) Those of you that know Chris know how good his work is. They are coated in silver chrome to give them a polished look without the constant cleaning needed on polished parts. All cast marks have been removed and entirely smoothed out.

I am after $300 for both and I will throw in the BOV (Standard RB25) as it is still attached to the crosover pipe.

102_8713.jpg

102_8712.jpg

102_8726.jpg

102_8727.jpg

I also have a full R33 GTST S2 interior, Front Seats, Rear seats, Front Door Cards and Rear Cards up for grabs.

Drivers seat stitching is starting to come undone in the usual spot but not bad (will post up a detailed pic tomorrow) and front doors cards have a small hole in each for tweeters but generally in very good condition.

$400 for the whole lot.

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

All parts are in Hills area Sydney, will post at buyers expense but would prefer local pick up for the interior.

Pm me if you are interested and Ill get back to you ASAP.

Cheers

• 9 months later...