SAU Community

15Th Anniversay Article/pics In P-I

Matt Everingham has kindly offered you guys a swag of his Pics from the 15th Anniv.

These will be the ones that Jason Round and Performance Imports couldn't fit into the magazine.

* They'll be posted up on Unicorn's Birthday 1st August a few days after Performance Imports Mag #150 hits the stands.

* They don't have Matt's watermark on them but they do remain copyright and thus, the property of Matt Everingham. They can be used for your own personal usage - but not for commercial usage or elsewhere please.

* If you use a picture for facsimile or display, we ask that credit of that photograph be given to the photographer Matt Everingham.

Stagea2011-118.jpg

^^^ an exception can be made - haha...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cool, will have to make a detour on the way to my daughters baptism tomorrow to pick up a copy ( Im sure the missus won't mind! :whistling: ). Nick gave me a sneak peek at Texi last sunday & I must say James, your wagon appeared quite afew times!!!

Matt Everingham has kindly offered you guys a swag of his Pics from the 15th Anniv.

These will be the ones that Jason Round and Performance Imports couldn't fit into the magazine.

* They'll be posted up on Unicorn's Birthday 1st August a few days after Performance Imports Mag #150 hits the stands.

* They don't have Matt's watermark on them but they do remain copyright and thus, the property of Matt Everingham. They can be used for your own personal usage - but not for commercial usage or elsewhere please.

* If you use a picture for facsimile or display, we ask that credit of that photograph be given to the photographer Matt Everingham.

Stagea2011-118.jpg

^^^ an exception can be made - haha...

That is me in my Stagea jumper, nice!!!

I'll look out for the other pics, the only pic of my car in the mag is of the SAU QLD sticker on my rear window.

Picked this up yesterday. What an... *ahem*... interesting looking bunch of guys!

Great pics, and as an added bonus for me, the cover car is one that I've seen at AM Performance but was always super secret when I dropped past. Good to read up on what it was.

Lol, you got credit in the article for coming all the way from Qld.

I know. I technically came from interstate coming from the ACT however.