SAU Community

Ford XR6Turbo v Skyline

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That ford typhoon is horny! I thinks is great that there are finaly some ausie turbo cars on the market and I think that the XR6 Turbo is a great example. It looks great and delivers the goods and it's abot time they gave Holden a run for thier money! In my opinion there are just far to many one eyed bogans out there!!:P All cars are unique in thier own way!

Not every falcomm driver is a one eyed bogan. Just like not every skyline owner is a one eyed ricer. You get a blend across both. But I do agree that there is nothing better than two people in two completely different cars respecting each other’s time and effort that has gone into it. Not just bagging it due to being a Hiroshima screamer or vegemite bogan taxi.

On a side note, the guys on the Ford forum were talking about a video. Anyone know where I might be able to download a copy?

Also, just having a flick through, I noticed this quote:

The comparison falls apart on the fact that you are comparing a 4 door family sports sedan with a pseudo sports two door car which is a poor man's version of it's GTR sibling
... and it STILL won :bahaha:

Nah I know that ;) Would be nice but then where would the competition go. I love nailing HVS's. Not even so much beating them just the look of disapointment on thier faces of being beaten by a "ricer" :P But like I said, all cars (well most) are great in thier own way.

Obviously you don’t want to lose, but you have to give respect where it’s due. Any car that has obviously had some major work done to it to make it quick gets my vote. Be it a taxi, ricer, moke etc.