SAU Community

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Viii Gsr 220Awkw

IMG_3011RigEdit.jpg

Up for sale is my 2003 JDM Lancer Evolution 8, an extremely regretful sale as it has easily been the best car I have owned and if my circumstances were different you would not be reading this thread. After owning civics, skylines, surpas and silvias I can guarantee this is by far the best car in my opinion. It has a great mod list and in my eyes is the perfect street Evo, it looks tough and it performs.

It has had almost all modifications installed exclusively by Meek Automotive and recently returned to them for a full drivetrain service + AYC bleed where they commented that the AYC Pump sounded in excellent condition. It is coming up for a 100k service however the timing belt was replaced when the cams were put in so it will not be necessary to swap for quite a while yet, this is the most expensive part of the major service. I had the accessories belt replaced less than 10'000km's ago.

There is almost nothing that the car needs, it is in perfect working order and ready to drive around. However, it is due for a tune. I thought it best to leave this up to the new owner as everyone has different opinions about who is the best tuner and I have taken this factor into consideration when pricing the car.

Power? As I mentioned the car is due for a tune. To be honest I'm not sure how much power it makes, feels like 220awkw but the previous owner of the car advised me that it made 244awkw at a dyno day. With the way the mods list reads and depending how you want to tune it, this setup should be see 230-250awkw.

Specifications:

Year/Make/Model: 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR, Imported.

Odometer: 92500

Engine:

Evo 9 20G Turbo

Kelford 272/272 Cams

SARD 740cc Injectors

Walbro Fuel Pump

Factory ECU w/Meek Flash Tune

K&N Pod Filter & Intake

Greddy Front Mount Intercooler

Tomei Dump

Tomei Exhaust

Blitz SBC i-Colour Boost Controller

Apexi Turbo Timer

Exterior

Respray in PPG Black with Purple Pearl - Appears purple in the sun and black at night!

Extremely Dark Tint

Replica Varis Front Lip - Urethane

Rear Roof Spoiler

Genuine Evo 8MR Headlights

Evo 7 Tail lights

Interior

Factory Recaro Interior

Gold Blox Racing 490LE Shift Knob

Autometer Cobalt Boost Gauge

Aluminium Pedals

Pioneer Headunit – SD Card & USB

Kicker front splits

JL Audio Rear 6x9

4 Channel Amp

Suspension, Braking, Wheels

HSD Coilovers

Factory Brembo's w/Unknown Pads

XXR 527 18x9.75 +20 Matte Black

Muteki SR48 Burning Blue Tuner-Style Nuts w/Locking Nuts

Falken Azenis RT615 235/40/18 Tyres (90% Tread)

Pics:

(Note: Car currently has wing on and will be getting a full photoshoot this weekend. Please be patient, more pics to come)

IMG_4605.jpg

IMG_4604.jpg

IMG_4600.jpg

IMG_4592.jpg

IMG_4590.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

I often get comments on how amazing the car sounds with the cams. People who have heard it at meets can attest to how good it sounds at idle, extremely tough. Why sell? Time to buy a house! Keen to free up some cash and start playing a different game for a while. Car will be professionally detailed before sale, not that it needs it. Comes with WE-34-PN plates.

Price: $24500ono. No test drives without a deposit. Don’t lowball me. Don’t dream.

UPDATE:

I have a deposit on another car so start swinging me offers now!

It's on an eBay auction here: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...em=140783222378

Also now listed on carsales.

It will be on display at The Lowdown's Showcased this weekend: http://www.the-lowdown.com/showcased/

Again, now is your time to make me an offer, you might be surprised.

• 2 weeks later...