SAU Community

iPod question

Shell

this is where my friends idea of having a headunit with a slot for the ipod instead of cassette comes into play...basically...u have a face plate that can flip down allowing u to plug ur ipod directly into the car...powered by car and controlled by faceplate...i know it can be dun...just need funding to develop it...and agreements...and the rest... btw.. patent pending :headspin:

funky you are da man!! :):D:(

deleted the song and it carried on copying the rest straight away... yayyy!!! :):D

Jimbo - lol at that thread "it'll be a long time before Apple ever makes a 40gig version" :)

nice effort on the install though...looks good in the holder thingy, mine's just sitting on the passenger seat heh

thanks for the links too!!! will check em out..

FriniK, great idea!

• 2 weeks later...

luke,

if you can find one look for a XA107. that is sony's aux in box for ANY sony product

that has CD controls.

i have the itrip and its good sometimes not so good other times, but on sony head units with cd changer control can the rca inputs for the changer be used on there own or do they require the bus input aswell (the fatter multi pin cable that controls the changer)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry guys, totally forgot, pics will be taken tomorrow ...

As for you Mish, did I say this ??? "it'll be a long time before Apple ever makes a 40gig version"  :Oops:

Naa it was in that thread you posted from the US... the thread was from back in 2001 or 02 or something ;)

MUST get a car charger now, I've been ok driving around town, but will be driving longer this weekend (Putty Rd cruise) so i'll need it charged all day..