SAU Community

[Syd] 1997 200Sx Series 2 Cheap With Rego And Mods!

Hey guys i have my 1997 s14 series 2 for sale.

Good points:

turbo manual

4 months rego

tein coilovers front, no name coilovers rear

front mount intercooler

warlbro fuel pump

3 inch cat back exhaust

pod filter

turbosmart single stage boost controller with in cabin switch (low boost: stock, high boost: 12psi)

drifteks 17x9/9.5 unknown offset

25mm bolt on front spacers, can also throw in some slip ons

also comes with full set of stockies with good tyres

fake defi boost guage

odyssey battery

sony headunit with after market speakers

has 255,xxxkms on the clock but engine was replaced back in 2004 i think (have reciepts)

engine runs perfect never skips a beat, any tests welcome.

Not so good points:

Needs a respray. I bought it with a massive unpainted bodykit and it was painted green. I have replaced the bodykit with standard body parts but it is still an array of different colours. Having said that, the body is dead straight and has no dents.

high beams dont work

has aircon but needs regas.

interior is in decent condition, has standard leather seats but the top of the rear seat is badly cracked.

$6600 ono

Located Blacktown area, Sydney NSW

Contact Steve 0422881079

Having trouble posting pics so i can mms or email pics. Will try and sort this out asap.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Yup. She's toast. You need refrigerant to carry the compressor oil to stop the thing from welding itself together.
    • After reading this and a few other comments, i'm starting to realize something... Since i got the car, the AC belt was never put on. I installed the belt on a few months ago because i was tired of melting in the hot car. Once i installed the belt, i was troubleshooting the AC and was turning the red switch on/off while driving the car to see if anything was happening.  The engine was rebuilt by shop before i purchased the car and the shop might not have re-gassed the AC. Which means i was running the AC without any gas/refrigerant inside the compressor. The AC compressor now acts as if its seized up. I'm starting to think, i caused this damage. 
    • Did you happen to read anything above anyone has said? Especially things like "it's going to need a complete retune"? IE, none of this will be safe to run once you plug it all in. And then secondly, the fact that pretty much none of your wiring will reach, and likely the throttle cable won't reach etc.
    • I was thinking the same thing when i saw the size of the smaller Toyota Compressor, but i'm not an AC expert. Where did you take it to get re-gassed? 
    • Does anyone know if the cars came with a factory undercoating?