SAU Community

My Skyline (Help).

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you know what is good for you, you wont even buy a skyline cars are a waste of money unless you got money so if you expect to beable to service, maintenance, petrol, tyres , rego and very expenive insurance you wont beable to enjoy the car.

cant just buy a car and thats it.

insurance on my gt-t $2300. first yr of having my full licence was $2800 with no driving offences and clean record.

tyres every 6 months $1100 depending on deals

rego and green slip $1200

services every 5000km $ 250+ any extras

petrol get 350kms out of a tank usually $70-85 of 98 a week

then you will want more power out of it and do modifcations

cant afford all that on a part time job or even a apprenticeship wage.

in 6 yrs time when you can legally drive the car on the road if you dont lose your licence in that time, it wont even be worth having and r35 gtrs will be at a cheap price

if you know what is good for you, you wont even buy a skyline cars are a waste of money unless you got money so if you expect to beable to service, maintenance, petrol, tyres , rego and very expenive insurance you wont beable to enjoy the car.

cant just buy a car and thats it.

insurance on my gt-t $2300. first yr of having my full licence was $2800 with no driving offences and clean record.

tyres every 6 months $1100 depending on deals

rego and green slip $1200

services every 5000km $ 250+ any extras

petrol get 350kms out of a tank usually $70-85 of 98 a week

then you will want more power out of it and do modifcations

cant afford all that on a part time job or even a apprenticeship wage.

in 6 yrs time when you can legally drive the car on the road if you dont lose your licence in that time, it wont even be worth having and r35 gtrs will be at a cheap price

WHOW! you have a expensive life style brah! What do you service your car with? liguid gold? haha

But seriously. OP you're 14, go and learn about woman, poke a few, go and get drunk in a park. Ah the good old days, how I miss the.

By the time you can drive it it will be 2020 haha. who knows what cars are out then.