emts

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe that looks funny.

How do you set the pressure? Screw adjustment or different springs?

You adjust the top part of the valve to set pressure and use the locking ring below to lock it in.

Saw JP posted up his laps. Great top speed.

Corner speed is work in progress, good to have excellent weather like that to continue with the steady improvements. Obviously the biggest issue is having the Bs but starting to hit the point where the back is loose on entry, so just a case of stringing it all together. Least it gives me something to think about while at work. Oh and yes, I need to install a seat, I get a bit of back strain from bracing myself due to lack of support. But then I’ll get it from sitting in a seat without cushioning driving to and from events.

john, if we're in different groups at the next day you're welcome to give my seat a shot, it takes 5 minutes to swap it out...

anyone know where the best/cheapest place to buy s13/14 splitfire coil packs online is?

Greg, thanks for seat offer, actually have one, its just on the list to fit, so are spitfires, just a bit further down :).

Sam, Dashware costs $50 or so but you don't need aditional video editing software. I use racechrono2avi but for some reason my output video always runs 0.x seconds longer than the lap so if you string laps together it quickly gets out by seconds.

Richo, if you don't mind could I borrow your 2avi dash layout (sub files) to check vs mine?

Greg, thanks for seat offer, actually have one, its just on the list to fit, so are spitfires, just a bit further down :).

Sam, Dashware costs $50 or so but you don't need aditional video editing software. I use racechrono2avi but for some reason my output video always runs 0.x seconds longer than the lap so if you string laps together it quickly gets out by seconds.

Richo, if you don't mind could I borrow your 2avi dash layout (sub files) to check vs mine?

I find dashware works better than race2avi. The fastest lap in race2avi always bugs if you are trying to string laps together.

I'll forward through the conf files.

What I don't like about dashware is the video codec they use.

Pretty serious stuff. It does a couple of things 1) not been on brakes for a while, checks they're working prior to entering big brake zone 2) gets pads next to the rotors for instant application.

good to get into the habit early, becomes second nature in no time. especially if your brakes only have about 2 1/2 good laps in them! A left foot dab is also good to tuck the nose in mid corner if your running a bit wide.