SAU Community

Newcastle Meet Up Wrap Up Thread

Ruxis

what a legend haha :D

haha yeah he is a good bloke! Hopefully his car will be all fixed and back on the road at our meets blinding everyone with his bling rims! Oh, also, he wants words with you about your exhaust tip! He is very jealous lol

You will have to point out Gaz next time so I can buy him a drink just for staying up that late to finish the pics

Massive props for that

I like the sound of a Stockton meet for pics, it could be the SAU Newcastle sig pic for all of us

No worries, ill introduce you!

And yeah, Signature pic sounds like the go! Then people wont have to look at half my build thread lol

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha no worries, its just a titanium tip with 2 days of being probably 10000000 degrees haha.

research kakimoto regu 06 then go to wakie field twice in summer.

equals PINKNESSSSSS

haha no worries, its just a titanium tip with 2 days of being probably 10000000 degrees haha.

research kakimoto regu 06 then go to wakie field twice in summer.

equals PINKNESSSSSS

Dude.....correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Kakimoto Regu 06 only had a "titanium look" tip.

http://www.nengun.com/kakimoto-racing/regu-06-r

thats what i thought, but the glowing rainbow on the end of my car begs to differ, maybe its just a chemical in the metal. and when it over heats it does the same thing?

idk, looks cool though hah

thats what i thought, but the glowing rainbow on the end of my car begs to differ, maybe its just a chemical in the metal. and when it over heats it does the same thing?

idk, looks cool though hah

Agreed! :yes:

Well after all sorts of issues with the car i finally got a chance to get the disc in the computer ready for upload....... BUT some idiot left the disc out on a hot day at Texi so its a lil bit stuffed :/ It is still dowloading some files but there are some missing too, i am trying to get them onto my work PC to salvage as many as i can! :domokun: