SAU Community

R32 Gtr Parts That You Want! Heaps Of Parts, Cosmetics, Engine, Intake, Coolers

• Do you have the radiator overflow bottle for the r32?

Dude read the thread mate, what is listed *suprisingly enough* is what is for sale.

There is no further items! no splitting! no wrecked car! no engine stuff. just what is listed in my thread and updates.

thanks for the free bump.

Dude read the thread mate, what is listed *suprisingly enough* is what is for sale.

There is no further items! no splitting! no wrecked car! no engine stuff. just what is listed in my thread and updates.

thanks for the free bump.

N1 Spats available ? I have only owned a gtr for 4 weeks and been away with work for 4 weeks lol so was wondering does the original gtr sill skirt meet up with the n1 item ? Or do I have to find the rest of the n1 skirt ? Cheers mate

N1 Spats available ? I have only owned a gtr for 4 weeks and been away with work for 4 weeks lol so was wondering does the original gtr sill skirt meet up with the n1 item ? Or do I have to find the rest of the n1 skirt ? Cheers mate

Hi Mate,

N1 spats are available. they sit right on the original side skirt. these are high quality Japanese so they are a direct fit, none of the trimming, cutting/make shift fit.

they directly attach.