SAU Community

Rear Chassis Braces

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to keep you all updated. Last week i sent an email to my guy to enquire on progress. The reply i got today is as follows:

I contacted the shop last Friday again about the update and it is still under process and not ready yet.

The shop will inform us when the items are ready.

As soon as I get any update, I will inform you. (As informed, tt will take approx. 6 - 7 weeks for manufactur).

We also had 1 week vacation delay ‘Obon’ Summer break

Thank you for your understanding. I will advise when receive..

We were hoping to have them delivered here in AU by end of September - might be a bit later but shouldn't be too far away from Ox finishing them.....

Just to keep you all updated. Last week i sent an email to my guy to enquire on progress. The reply i got today is as follows:

I contacted the shop last Friday again about the update and it is still under process and not ready yet.

The shop will inform us when the items are ready.

As soon as I get any update, I will inform you. (As informed, tt will take approx. 6 - 7 weeks for manufactur).

We also had 1 week vacation delay ‘Obon’ Summer break

Thank you for your understanding. I will advise when receive..

We were hoping to have them delivered here in AU by end of September - might be a bit later but shouldn't be too far away from Ox finishing them.....

Thanks for the update; it's always a bit difficult when you're dealing with outside suppliers, timeframes often blow out. ;)

I'm happy to wait. :thumbsup:

Oh....didn't Mexico get one! Calling jase!!!!

Now! I wantz my wing! :P

i know someone who's removed one of those wings and its already painted in black........... im sure he'd be happy to sell it :P