SAU Community

(Vic) Skyline R34 N/a 25 Gt Bayside Blue Coupe For Sale!

Time has come to put my beloved car for sale!

Selling my 2000 R34 25GT Coupe Bayside Blue... Have had this car for about 2 years now. This is actually my first car and has been amazing to drive without missing a beat! I'm the first owner of this car since it was imported back in 2010.

The car is stock however it has a complete 5zigen exhaust system. The sound is legal as it is not to loud but add's a good tone. It also has an aftermarket Apline headunit, capable of connecting usb and aux. I have changed the Coilpacks to Spitfire and also the Spark plugs as I have heard that R34's require them to be changed!

The car has NEVER been thrashed, driven very carefully as i love this car. This is a beautiful car, mechanically sound and really turns heads. I only drive it to work and University which is only 10 minute drive from my house.

I'm selling it because I have other commitments that need to be taken care off.

Price: $13,999 However reasonable offers will be considered

Kilometres: 64000

Colour: Bayside Blue

Interior Colour: Black and Grey

Transmission: 4 Speed Automatic

Body : Coupe

Drive Type : Rear

Engine : 6 cylinder Petrol Aspirated 2.5 L (2498cc)

Reg Expiry : October 2012

Road Worthy : Yes

post-89571-0-22121100-1343098614_thumb.jpg

post-89571-0-43170600-1343098646_thumb.png

post-89571-0-05655100-1343098690_thumb.jpg

post-89571-0-76546600-1343099291_thumb.jpg

post-89571-0-14031300-1343099305_thumb.jpg

Please serious buyers only, no joy rides. No swaps or trades. And Vehicle can be viewed at Narre Warren South/Hampton Park Victoria

Contact Dennis on 0406115690

be realistic with the way the market is , you can get a turbo 34 between 11 - 13 grand . unless you get the odd P plater looking to get a first car your price is a little high . id be chasing around 10 if that , if i were you. otherwise you'll be waiting endlessly .

good luck with sale though , rare colour should help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The cars sick bro, low ks, full exhaust, rare colour, half these people dont know shit man, non turbo cars have a much higher market value than turbo charged ones. Simply because these new laws shifted the price difference, 70% of people who want a turbo skyline are all p platers, obviously they wont buy it so they get the next best thing. And ive seen p platers spending 25k+ on new cars, taking out loans etc, If you see skylines on car sales, they go for about 14k+ non turbo. This is pretty decent.

don't undersell yourself mate, from the pictures it looks like your 25GT is actually a GTV model with;

- GT-t 4-pot brakes (says 'Nissan' on them) front and 2-pot rears - much larger discs than a standard 25GT - this also makes it easier to buy replacement pads and discs as they are more available

- Viscous Limited Slip Diff (LSD) whe re the standard 25GT has a more simplistic open diff

- GTV's share GT-t's suspension s et up with eyelet struts at the front and fork struts at the rear - aftermarket replacements are also much easier to find as normal 25GT's share the same set up with R33 GTST's

being auto would also make it reasonable to assume it's had more of a crusier/less thrashed life both in Japan and by you in Aus, as hectic as the semi-auto manual mode is, reality is, 99% of driving is in D, theres just alot less space for abuse/harsh driving without a clutch and a 5-speed shifter

and to top it all off, its in the R34's premier colour, Bayside Blue, which as the years tick by, makes this one of the more collectable models

best thing to do mate would be to put it up on carsales, and if you are still having trouble, try selling it via consignment at a reputable import dealer (they sell it on your behalf and take a cut, similar to real estate) to help maximise your opportunites and audience to sell to

hope this helps mate, would not be letting it go for the money you're asking as it seems like a fantastic car with minimal but Japanese-made mods (no taiwan/china parts) which can only be good things for any prospective owner

any issues mate feel free to PM me

Edited by squareznboxez

i think around $700+

That's a grossly underestimated amount, try at least 1.5k+, by time you buy a box plus clutch and flywheel, pedal box etc etc and then everything else needed its not cheap, thats why if you want a manual you just buy one, its not worth the hassle.

The cars sick bro, low ks, full exhaust, rare colour, half these people dont know shit man, non turbo cars have a much higher market value than turbo charged ones. Simply because these new laws shifted the price difference, 70% of people who want a turbo skyline are all p platers, obviously they wont buy it so they get the next best thing. And ive seen p platers spending 25k+ on new cars, taking out loans etc, If you see skylines on car sales, they go for about 14k+ non turbo. This is pretty decent.

How long has your head been in the sand for? Seriously? Sounds like your the one that doesn't know sh*t.

Not having a go at this guy selling his car but all your doing if giving him false hope, I dont think P plater or anyone for that matter is that stupid, with your logic an auto civic is worth more then a GTR because its non turbo and P platers are going to buy it.

Edited by eightsixboy

That's a grossly underestimated amount, try at least 1.5k+, by time you buy a box plus clutch and flywheel, pedal box etc etc and then everything else needed its not cheap, thats why if you want a manual you just buy one, its not worth the hassle.

How long has your head been in the sand for? Seriously? Sounds like your the one that doesn't know sh*t.

Not having a go at this guy selling his car but all your doing if giving him false hope, I dont think P plater or anyone for that matter is that stupid, with your logic an auto civic is worth more then a GTR because its non turbo and P platers are going to buy it.

lol thats not what i meant, ive actually spoken to a few dealerships as well as doing some research, non turbo skylines have a higher market value than the single turbo'd skylines. Go onto carsales and youll see r33 gtst, r34 gtt etc going from 4k to 17k while the non turbos start off from 7k+. R34 even more. It goes by market value and how rare the cars (as well as car class, durability, reliabilty) are not how powerful the car is, Gtst and gtt is common, and theres no market for them, atleast not as big at the p plate market. And people who do buy turbo'd skylines usually go for GTR. GTR is pretty rare here now and is in a completely different class, dealerships have even stopped importing them unless specially requested, im not making shit up, ive actually done my research before buying a skyline myself. Im talking from personal experience because i myself struggled to find a cheap non turbo, all i found was turbod in my price range, non turbos were pretty pricey. So yea no need to have a go at me, if you think im wrong give me a valid reason.

Edit: Heres a link to prove my point, all the non turbo skylines in australia starting from 1996, keep in mind these cars have high ks, and some of them are evn 4 doors which have a lower market. http://www.carsales.com.au/car/brand%20new/dealer/demo/private/NISSAN/SKYLINE?base=1216&vertical=Car&page=1&eapi=2&N=4294680595&silo=Stock&Range=Year:1996,Max&sort=~Price

Compared to the cars listed on carsales, this guys car is the perfect price. Go and compare it to a turbo'd car and youll see what i mean.

Think ive made my point.

Edited by Deza3000

firstly, you will need to filter MANUAL and AUTOMATIC.

Those worthless turbocharged cars are mostly automatic or has got stupid problems like odometer isn't working etc etc.

You will NOT find a 25gtt manual for as low as 4k, that's just stupid. The market for automatic turbocharged cars are MUCH smaller than their manual counterparts.

Seriously lol, you're not comparing apples with apples.

Compare the automatic with the automatic, not manual with an auto, that's just dumb.

An automatic 25gt starts from 7500, whereas the automatic 25gtt starts from 9000.

Edit: I don't care how much the OP decides to sell his skyline for but because Deza is clearly wrong when he says turbocharged cars are worth less.

Edited by arcenite

firstly, you will need to filter MANUAL and AUTOMATIC.

Those worthless turbocharged cars are mostly automatic or has got stupid problems like odometer isn't working etc etc.

You will NOT find a 25gtt manual for as low as 4k, that's just stupid. The market for automatic turbocharged cars are MUCH smaller than their manual counterparts.

Seriously lol, you're not comparing apples with apples.

Compare the automatic with the automatic, not manual with an auto, that's just dumb.

An automatic 25gt starts from 7500, whereas the automatic 25gtt starts from 9000.

Edit: I don't care how much the OP decides to sell his skyline for but because Deza is clearly wrong when he says turbocharged cars are worth less.

Haha oh my bad, i meant r33 gtst series 1 going for 4k etc.. But yea youre right in saying auto turbos have a smaller market. But im not saying turbo charged cars are worthless, im saying non turbo cars still hold value, some being worth higher than other turbo charged ones. Theres an r34 auto 25gt going for 17,500 with double the ks listed on this guys post. So yea i was just trynna make a point to all the others that the price his selling it for is pretty average and he shouldnt rellly have to go lower. I was just defending him.

Also i just checked the manuals, they seem to be cheaper than the autos, both turbod and non turbo. I just contradicted what i said in regards to higher market for manual turbo.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/results.aspx?base=1216&eapi=2&silo=stock&sort=~Price&vlist=b&N=1246+1247+1252+1282+4294963846+4294963593+1216+1622&vertical=Car&Range=Year:1996,Max

But still it supports my other statement that non turbo cars still hold market value, its all there.

Edit: Also the 7500 dollar 25gt you said was a 4door, not a coupe 2 door, they always have a lower market value, a nomral auto 25gt coupe starts from 10k not 7.5.

Edited by Deza3000

don't undersell yourself mate, from the pictures it looks like your 25GT is actually a GTV model with;

- GT-t 4-pot brakes (says 'Nissan' on them) front and 2-pot rears - much larger discs than a standard 25GT - this also makes it easier to buy replacement pads and discs as they are more available

- Viscous Limited Slip Diff (LSD) whe re the standard 25GT has a more simplistic open diff

- GTV's share GT-t's suspension s et up with eyelet struts at the front and fork struts at the rear - aftermarket replacements are also much easier to find as normal 25GT's share the same set up with R33 GTST's

being auto would also make it reasonable to assume it's had more of a crusier/less thrashed life both in Japan and by you in Aus, as hectic as the semi-auto manual mode is, reality is, 99% of driving is in D, theres just alot less space for abuse/harsh driving without a clutch and a 5-speed shifter

and to top it all off, its in the R34's premier colour, Bayside Blue, which as the years tick by, makes this one of the more collectable models

best thing to do mate would be to put it up on carsales, and if you are still having trouble, try selling it via consignment at a reputable import dealer (they sell it on your behalf and take a cut, similar to real estate) to help maximise your opportunites and audience to sell to

hope this helps mate, would not be letting it go for the money you're asking as it seems like a fantastic car with minimal but Japanese-made mods (no taiwan/china parts) which can only be good things for any prospective owner

any issues mate feel free to PM me

Thats exactly it mate, agree with you 100%.

Are you trying to convince yourself or everyone else?

End of the day its still an auto GT (not having a go at the guy selling), whether it has some factory optioned bits on it doesnt take away the fact that you thought that n/a ones are worth more then turbo'd versions, it just makes no sense at all, the p plater market is very small and the p platers that are buying skylines prob arnt going to spend turbo car money on an n/a, most wait till they are of there p's and then just buy a turbo'd skyline.

Seriously stop posting rubbish and let the guy sell his car, if people want to spend the cash on it they will, but writing deluded comments about the cars worth is just annoying.