emts

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mod RWD.

Standard class is for Nissan comp and exhaust housing turbo, std injectors / AFM

Not that it would make a difference to me as I will be limited to injectors

But couldn't see AFM restriction in Martin's link

So u have hiflow iniectors, hiflow turbo and change the sticker on your afm and who would know the difference...

Aaron now I want a trophy just so I can stick it in your face. :P

So u have hiflow iniectors, hiflow turbo and change the sticker on your afm and who would know the difference...

Aaron now I want a trophy just so I can stick it in your face. :P

lol too bad they are cutting down on cost aye..

plus i already have two Sau trophies so nehhh

Ok, I don't know what dorifto chassis is but I have a sudden craving for Doritos..

I hear they give the kids trophies just for participating these days..the whole system has lost its merit..but that's ok you enjoy your trophies young chap. ;)

Got my cams license in! But looks like I may not be attending unless Scott can get my engine mounts in before Saturday. Not really fussed about allignment. Go scott

you should be more concerned with your alignment than engine mounts :laugh: if this is your first track day you would be better off checking the wheels are straight

Second day lol.

I think i'de rather have my engine not fall out rather than extra camber lol

How much camber do you have? On streeter tyres you want to run around -2 all around anyway, even -3 is not that bad, although on the rear is a little excessive.

Engine mounts on SR's are a right PITA!

How much camber do you have? On streeter tyres you want to run around -2 all around anyway, even -3 is not that bad, although on the rear is a little excessive.

Engine mounts on SR's are a right PITA!

yeh they are just Nitto Invo's, being more daily than a track i didnt think semi's go to well with this weather. hopefully i can find another set of cheapo track wheels down the track.

currently about 2-2.5 on the fronts and about 1-1.5 on the rears since lifting the car abit over the weekend, the car handles much better than it did before. might take out some damper for a bit less bumpyness.

i was told the mounts arent too hard to swap out, just mine has a nice f**k off sized turbo about 1mm from the nut holding it lol hence where scott comes in.

but the current mounts are well and truely f**ked. the engines rocking a stupid amount and you can feel it wobble while idling, also the gear stick is moving quite abit so i think it needs to be done before i decide to fang it around sandown.

Edited by Sunkist

Mine on the 15 were dead as well. One side was easy, the other side.....not so much. iirc the drivers side one as the power steering in the way.

Camber seems fine for light track work.

I run -3 on the front and -1.8 on the rear.