SAU Community

Entries Open: Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - September 8 2012

Belsil80

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adis, great your entering! Can you please send me another entry form with you name on it and your car details. Between your post and diclaimer ive put you on the list, i just need it on an entry form ;)

Entry list updated. Only 4 spots left! Interesting field, lots of different cars and heaps of new names! On that, its going to be important that people get to Deca nice and early Saturday morning as it will take a bit more time to sort out so many new licences. Quicker we get that done the more time we have on track ;)

Must have missed it. Will do tomorrow. cheers

lol its all shit talk buddy :thumbsup:

thread kinda went a lil boring

aim for about 8am, no one will be there before then anyways

speak for yourself, I'm not racing and will be there b4 8!

with a full entry list of 50 cars we will need all the time we can to process the cars!

as for s$%t talk, not game too till I get a diff...

oh and one more for good luck...a car we have not seen for a while...

I thought this car was a myth? Why don't you get the falcoon out there Ryooonnnn? Falcoon wars lol

head to car unload all loose items, except helmet

make sure extinguisher is firmly attached, ie no zip ties

come to scruitineering.

we will go over the car and give you the ok

Just re-inforcing what martin has said about scrutineering.

Saying "it passed at winton vicdrift event" is NOT AN EXCUSE. Means nothing to me coz we're not at winton.

If your fire extinguisher bracket is flimsy/wobbly or held on with a dodgy tek screws/cable ties you'll be sent away to fix it.

Make sure you have ALL your wheel nuts on!

If you have maccas wrappers and amps sliding around un-restrained anywhere in the car you'll be told to fix it and come back.

I'm not going to spend my day chasing up people that are late for scrutineering / need to fix their car up. FIX IT NOW

k, thanks :)

Just had an accident last night. Wasn't as bad as it could have been, but need to get a few things fixed.. N wheel alignment before deca.

Just confirming the last day we can pull out is 7th?

Thanks

I thought this car was a myth? Why don't you get the falcoon out there Ryooonnnn? Falcoon wars lol

I'll do you one better.

Some young P Plater punk in a R32.

disclaimer this video was not taken by me, I just happened to have a copy floating around.

Hey guys

just wondering if theres still room for entrants?

Also can anyone tell me if I need to be associated with a car club to enter?

last I heard was 3-4 spots left, so get forms in quick.

no need association you just need to buy a AASA license on the day.

that said joining SAU can be one of the greatest things you could do in your life ;)

last I heard was 3-4 spots left, so get forms in quick.

no need association you just need to buy a AASA license on the day.

that said joining SAU can be one of the greatest things you could do in your life ;)

Cheers mate I have a aasa Licence so should all be good then.

Some young P Plater punk in a R32.

Ha. What a hoon!

Delving into the past a bit there martin! How about we combine the two, go forwards a few years and have russ spinning this time:

Lol that wasn't a spin that was a WD recovery haha.