SAU Community

Entries Open: Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - September 8 2012

Belsil80

lol roman, I'll be faxing it off tonight at work. Do I need to also fax the print out of the money transfer.....?

just need to fax the entry form, but faxing the money transfer receipt too can make it easier to match your entry form to the payment

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet, payments done. :D NOW I CAN GET EXCITED

Good, good

Entrants Disclaimer/Declaration

I Jacquii of _____?______

lol silly ques but what do i put

I always put the address...

and AASA no. .. i just wrote.. getting on the day?

Thats fine

i have got another mate keen, and his 2 brothers, if they come n sign up, will be driving a modded s13, highly modded bf xr6t, and i belive possibly a turbo ef falcon, hopefully they come,

Also, is there any charge for anyone who decideds to come up for the day/ avo to watch?

And is there any accomodation that people are organiseing? My mrs and i might be keen on staying there the night after the big day!

one of my mates is confused, and im not sure on the answer either, do you have to be a paid member to enter deca? or can any signed up un paid sau member enter?

one of my mates is confused, and im not sure on the answer either, do you have to be a paid member to enter deca? or can any signed up un paid sau member enter?

It's posted in the non members area (open for all to view), assume it's not members only I'd reckon.

Don't have to be a paid member.

Toyrona is booked for a thrashing.

I'm just waiting for a reply from Ryan and then I'll do my entry.

I don't want to rip this club off only paying $50 instead of $85 if that's not what I am meant to pay.

Ryan has been a great help so far so hopefully this won't be the last event I come to

Cost is $50 if you ARE an SAU VIC Member and have NOT done a DECA before.

Cost is $85 if you ARE NOT an SAU VIC Members or you're a SAU VIC Member who has done a DECA before.