Belsil80

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 Paul Stephenson R34 GTR

7 Ekaterina Glebova Evo 7

lol... Pauls gunna get beat :woot:

Haha it did cross my mind. Well the 34 isn't a sure thing yet so I may still cheat. And if I am cheating might need to scramble some exhaust, tune and tyres on to keep up with some of youse. If I am not cheating she can work around the boiled brake fluid and shagged tyres haha!!

So I wont be attending anymore sorry. Some car troubles at Winton yesterday.

Hope everyone has fun though. Can someone please fly the BNR/Street Tyre flag for me?

Haha it did cross my mind. Well the 34 isn't a sure thing yet so I may still cheat. And if I am cheating might need to scramble some exhaust, tune and tyres on to keep up with some of youse. If I am not cheating she can work around the boiled brake fluid and shagged tyres haha!!

GOLD!

Hey guys, can i ask, are non registered cars (on trailer) allowed to enter?

Definitely yes!

So I wont be attending anymore sorry. Some car troubles at Winton yesterday.

Hope everyone has fun though. Can someone please fly the BNR/Street Tyre flag for me?

So you're not even coming up for the day? Drive someone elses car. Someone will let you drive!

If you lose to Kat you're never going to hear the end of it!

Hey guys,

I have a fair bit of stuff coming with me (tools, spare wheels, etc) Is there a place to put them where they wont get stolen?

I've got some fairly expensive wheel's that will be sitting off the car and dont want to have to bring another car for a 2.5hr drive to just lock stuff in it...

Hey guys,

I have a fair bit of stuff coming with me (tools, spare wheels, etc) Is there a place to put them where they wont get stolen?

I've got some fairly expensive wheel's that will be sitting off the car and dont want to have to bring another car for a 2.5hr drive to just lock stuff in it...

usually people put stuff in the carpark area, nothing has been stolen before

ive left my old work equips out near the skidpan before (which is the busiest area) and had no problems

We take up a lot of big dollar gear and in 6 years (4 times a year) nothing has been pinched. Everyone keeps an eye on everyones stuff.

As for the questions re unreg/unroadworthy cars, this event has nothing to do with road rules. Only thing we care about is that the car is safe.

haha I always leave the keys in the ignition of my car there..

tools boxes, rims jacks blah blah dump in the morning load up in the evening.

even left some stuff there once and it got picked up, the guy who picked it up posted in the thread and I recovered!!