SAU Community

Soon To Be Qld Newbie :)

Bartezz007

Hi everyone,

Just want to introduce myself :)

Im Ben currently living in coffs harbour atm but possibly moving to Parkwood (gold coast) in the next few weeks and just want to say hi to everyone and obviously make some new friends as well :)

Ive attached a photo of my r34 if anyones interested as well :)

Just a stock r34 gtt coupe which i love :)

I would love to go to meets and cruises as well so hit me up and ill update when im finally in the area

post-83382-0-60641000-1343614911_thumb.jpg

Awesome, i was hoping there was a crew up there, theres maybe 12 skylines in total in coffs harbour and most are unfortunately crashed into a pole haha I was also gunna ask as well, who can i get in touch with for some painting work as my 34 was one of the oh so lucky ones to come with that massive 'altia' wing on it, which i ripped off. I was gunna get it done down here but if i can find someone who looks after imports or sau members it could be a massive help!!

Plus i look forward to meeting everyone!!

Hey guys, thanx for all the information!!

Where is it locally known to not drive through or park your car? like at night time? or even parking at Shopping centres etc,

I have appropriate security on it but will be investing in a gps tracker quite soon.

Ok that seems fine enough. What about more closer to the gold coast? i avoid parking at places in coffs harbour atm at night because we have problems arising down here as well, so happy to be moving but yeh need to know these places guys!! haha

Just get a good alarm. Nowhere in SEQ is safe. i had a car stolen from about 2m from my bedroom window. had a 3" turbo back and no muffler. was insanley loud so no way they drove it.

its a real shame but SEQ is full of low lifes. Places like robina and harbour town have all been hot spots in the past. Locked in ur own garage at night and a kicakss alarm are best. See Chris roger, most peopel recomend him.

Awesome sounds good, i just a expensive alarm fitted to the car and will be later on investing into gps tracking. I love my car too much haha, Also is there anyone who knows any decent mechanics in the seq area and also any decent body shops? i had that stupid altia wing on my car and want the holes patched up and resprayed, plus the boot lid has some rust and the holes so i wanna get it all patched up. So is anyone kind to skyline owners up north????