SAU Community

[Wtb] R32 Gts Skyline Manual Sydney

Hey guys,

I know there are plenty of thread with gts-t 32's for sale but I'm currently still on my p's and really need a new car. Thus if anyone has an 1990-93 R32 Gts Skyline manual N/A in the sydney area I would love to take it off your hands. I'm not looking for something heavily modified or a track car as I wanted to modify myself. I have look through like 60 pages of for sale on this forum and probably like more than 100 on other forums and sites.

Max price I would be looking at would $10K which is pretty high for a N/A skyline. So if anyone has one lying around pm me.

Cheers

Matthew

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi mate, have a modded 4 door r32 gts-t

link (http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-skyline-1989-12921040?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=0&eapi=2&__N=1282+1216&find=cc266d|CarAll&silo=Stock&num=15&sort=default)

looking for 10K

0401807284 if interested

p.s. even if you dont consider my car.. just some friendly advice.. buy something that is already tastefully modded... the money you spend on the car.. youll never get back.. ive spent more than 10k on my car over the last 6 years.. and paid 14,500 for it when i bought it.. now selling for 10... its up to you.. just thought i would mention it..