SAU Community

Avoid Springvale Road Princes Hwy-Ftree Gully Road Hwy Patrol

Sunkist

Be careful driving through the area in topic title, not that any of our cars are defectable.

just went past and theres about 6 HWY patrol cars setting up something heading towards princes hwy..

take it easy this morning gents :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully it one of those scans for unrego/disqualified drivers.

they did one of those around the corner from me on the weekend, is a wonderful thing to see.

yeh they are everywhere. just went to check on a car and had to drive up warrigul road towards cheltenham and i shat myself.

then remembered I was in a merc lol

It's amazing, everyone told me before I got my Skyline that these things were "cop magnets" yet

they continue to ignore me after seeing me.. lol - ;P

Guess if you're not giving them a reason to pull you up, why would they...

It's amazing, everyone told me before I got my Skyline that these things were "cop magnets" yet

Show us a pic of your car? If it's standard looking then you shouldn't really have too much trouble (unless its loud, shooting flames, black smoke etc).

Sorry kiddo, but I thought the same thing until a cop pulled me over for a "random inspection" and said nothing about anything I'd done...actually told me he's been pulling over imports all day.

If/when it happens to you, you'll understand. Most police will ignore you, but the one that doesn't will make you pay for your EPA/exhaust test (even if you're legal) and fk around with changing parts over. It also helps to be a girl...the shit I hear about girls getting away with, speeding fines etc. it's ridiculous.

Show us a pic of your car? If it's standard looking then you shouldn't really have too much trouble (unless its loud, shooting flames, black smoke etc).

tho is sounds bad that how I got EPAed

never spit flames in front of a cop

Sorry kiddo, but I thought the same thing until a cop pulled me over for a "random inspection" and said nothing about anything I'd done...actually told me he's been pulling over imports all day.

If/when it happens to you, you'll understand. Most police will ignore you, but the one that doesn't will make you pay for your EPA/exhaust test (even if you're legal) and fk around with changing parts over. It also helps to be a girl...the shit I hear about girls getting away with, speeding fines etc. it's ridiculous.

Yeah, that's not right..Just because you have breasts doesn't mean you should get away with badness lol.

Yeah, that's not right..Just because you have breasts doesn't mean you should get away with badness lol.

Cops are no different to any other guys thinking with their dicks when they should be doing their job and trying for brownie points with girls they'll never f**k.

Dude you think when they run your plates it doesn't say your gender? I know a few hwy patrol officers and when they are going on a docking spree they don't pick on females because they know they'll get a better revenue from a male. Face it, there a more males modding cars then there are females doing it. May not be all of the cops that think this way but that's their job, and to get a better bonus at the end of the year, they will pick On most likely not just because there's four round lights

true story!!

happened to me too... no reason whatsoever..

2 fkn youngster cops pulled me over for no absolute reason -_-