SAU Community

Wanted To Swap - Rimzzz Bro!

toffy

Ok so i have this green 32 , and i don'thave any rims that would suit it (that would fit) . i have 2 sets of rims that i don't really need that i would love to swap for something that suits the car

Set 1 : sparco something-or-other 17x8f and 17x9r , fit r32 and r33 , painted chrysler gold of some sort (pic on r32)

set 2 : Buddy club P1 in broze , 17x8f and odd width rear (one 8 and one 9 ) the offsets make them look and fit the same and the rolling height of the tyre doesn't change (yes i checked) , suit r33 and r32 (guards must be rolled to fit the rears on r32 :) (pics soon)

both rims have a couple light scratches , nothing major , i have paint for the saprco wheels to touch them up . I want to swap for something like some d1r or the like that will suit the car . Both sets of wheels come with road legal tyres and are ready to bolt on your car :) . i will sell both sets of wheels but only if i have a buyer for each set , $700 per set negotiable

Also , i'm chsing a r33 s2 front bar or any type of after market that will fit s2 :)

post-20231-0-53541900-1344502454_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...