SAU Community

Getting A Feel For The Market - Wtb 87-89 R31 Coupe For Project

Gday people,

I know this being my first post in this section may be frowned upon but it is NOT to sell.

I am going to be in the market for a R31 coupe 87-88 as a project car. I would like it to be in reasonable condition body and motor wise but dont need it to be modded like crazy performance wise. preferably standard motor/trans etc. Auto preferable as my wife cant drive manual but manual would be fine with me anyways. again preferably NOT turbo but if its there its there. well you get the picture.

what I want is something I can turn into a head turner, I am over going fast these days especially with young kids that need their dad. back in the day I had a 85 R30 that was modded to the max, sold it when I moved interstate. wish I still had it. anyway, am now in love with the R31 coupe and am in the market for one, I have plenty of time as I will need around 3 months to finish of my case to afford ths (long story not for here). so it gives me plenty of time to see whats around and prices.

so if you know of or are looking at selling one, I would be appreciative to whomever contacts me in regards to this.

thanks people :)

Jamie.

Edited by R31envybloke