SAU Community

Bride Style Seat

Hadouken

Hi all

So, I went to just jap today, thinking I could just willy nilly and pick up their Bride replica seat, go and get a bride rail and pop it into my car.

No. The dude informs me that you cant use a genuine bride rail with this seat. :unsure:

And he says the universal rail will sit higher and you need to make some custom tabs, due to it being a half side mount rail.

So Im stumped now.

Who here have a Bride replica seat with what rail and how do you sit in your car? Can you also say where you got it from.

I have searched and found 1 thread from 2 years ago haha.

If you come in here and say replica is shit get genuine. Then you sir can EAD, I will buy a replica because Im a tight ass.

Cheers all

It's when u order over a certain amount of pairs...... If u wanna do one at a time then it's around 250 a pair....

Quite a few of the auto joy style stores get there stock from there.

Thinking of getting r32 carbon air intakes from there.

Check www.alibaba.com can order bride replicas for as low as $40 good for group buys and most come with rails.

They sell loads of reps. I was going to get these Recaro ones until they gave me shipping cost of $400+ due to size and weight via air freight. Sea freight would be cheaper, but once it lands, it would cost more to get it cleared at seaports.

With a bit of search on eBay, I came across JTM Auto.

http://www.jtm-auto.com.au

There landed reps from China I would say. Some of them are even ADR approved. Based in Auburn.

What's the bet they get the stock from alibaba or similar?

Mate im going to be blunt here, i dont care for alibaba. Yes you get a discount for ordering bulk, and i have seen some that come from there, the quality varies greatly. This seat will still come out cheaper than alibaba with the expensive shipping and if you could get a seat for 40 bux.

Stop whoring with alibaba because last time i did math 350 is less than 440

Mate im going to be blunt here, i dont care for alibaba. Yes you get a discount for ordering bulk, and i have seen some that come from there, the quality varies greatly. This seat will still come out cheaper than alibaba with the expensive shipping and if you could get a seat for 40 bux.

Stop whoring with alibaba because last time i did math 350 is less than 440

Kinda got the point that u r blunt and not sharp......

Your research skills are good young padeone.

But no one seems to want to comment on how their seats are in the car

Perhaps visit the place? They seem to be a warehouse open to public (because they list their address publicly). I'm going to grab some maybe in a few weeks. If you haven't got it by then, will let you know how I go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got one of of those, they look the goods.

Had to sell it though, the girlfriend's hips couldnt get comfortable.

So I bought some Recaro SR3's

Ah true yeah they actually look not too bad, looking at these... not bad for 750 a pair I guess, my mate got some other bride copy ones and they were pretty good, hoping they are all like that & he didnt just get a good pair!

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDg2WDQ3OA==/$T2eC16JHJF8E9nnC6U!,BQG2KfVH1w~~60_12.JPG