SAU Community

September/october Sa Stagea Cruise

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Route will be disclosed at start meeting point on sunday.

As per normal stagea and sau cruises all road rules will be adhered to and no hoon behaviour will be tolerated.

Cheers

jason

Hey Ryan

Looks like im in.. picking my car up today at 2pm then straight to regency for vin check and rego. If i dont get rego sorted today ill let ya know

Good news mate! Fingers crossed.

If it doesn't work out there's plenty of room in my car, so no stress.

I will be heading to Goolwa after cruise to visit family so no lunch for us. Its my wife's first cruise. I have also invited a few M35 drivers I know. I think we have a chance on beating the record for biggest Stagea cruise in SA.

Still working out which one of mine I'll be bring. But think its heading towards the cruiser of the two instead of the new one. May even have them both out if the Fiancé wants to drive the cruiser. But doubt it.

Oh and I'll have my diagnostic tool out if people need me to check codes. One person has already asked. So u can ask on the day if needed

Just putting it out there, not sure if it has been taken into account when organising the meet point/route but the 'Bay to Birdwood' is also on this sunday!

Just saying. :closedeyes:

BTW I prob wont be able to make it; might have to help a friend pick up whitegoods so I might only make the meet point.

Maybe next time.

Edited by YEE-HAA