SAU Community

Powerlifting

markos

It's a real nice shock when you first squat in weighlifting shoes if you've been doing it in runners.

I used to squat barefoot until a month ago.

Got some squat shoes, they are amazing. Suit my needs perfectly and I'm not sure why I didn't purchase any sooner.

Squat shoes or weight lifting shoes?

What brand?

I literally came back in here to edit my post. you're too quick for me Markos.

They are Weightlifting shoes so Void in this thread.

Adidas adipower

Edited by jangles

I was using the DO-WINS for a long time.

But have turned to flat shoes like chucks in the last 6 months or so.

I have 2 pairs of chucks and an older pair of Levis flat shoes of all things.... and these are the ones I lift in.

it just feels like a better fit.

For sale - one pair of Do-Wins lol

I have a few guys with the Adidas Adipower in here. Great shoe as the heel isnt as high as others

Keep them Tolga, Nina and Max have gone back and forth so often, but both are in flats now

I have a few guys with the Adidas Adipower in here. Great shoe as the heel isnt as high as others

Keep them Tolga, Nina and Max have gone back and forth so often, but both are in flats now

The raised heel takes a lot of stress off my hamstrings, activating quads more, which is the main factor for me.

I used barefoot shoes before hand, 4mm flat sole, thought they were solid platform before the adipowers.

I've got no idea how unstable people in runners must feel.

Edited by jangles

The guy in the ab shot is Martin, he has dropped from 86kg to 79kg so he can lift in the 80kg class at ProRawFive, he needs the money

His best lifts this week were 220kg squat, 147.5kg paused bench and 281kg deadlift

Nick wrapped for the first time.

He needs to get used to them, Max went easy on him

Rebeccas video has had lots of hits, looks like you guys appreciate her lifting

I'll put some more up now