SAU Community

Powerlifting

markos

Zoran came from a boxing back ground

Made a decision to compete in powerlifting and joined our gym

Started at 140/120/160

Now 235/145/290

He is 23 and been training in gyms like others do, his lifts were okay in a regular gym

I hear Craze is off the market now

Those are his stats from semtember 2012 till now?

Craze is still on the market. They tried to stop it last year, but sellers just have to put a replacement content label that says it not an approved sports drink or something along those lines.

Edited by jangles

They come back with different formulas, like Jacked etc

His progress has been impressive, he trains 6 x week. Very hard. Tonight he deadlifted 255kg x 3

He's preparing for States, looking to deadlift 300kg

Sorry to drag up past topics, but where can you find Converse Slims? I looked in a couple of stores over the weekend and none stocked them, nor could I find any on their online shop. At least none that look as slim as the one TTT posted.

Birds...

PTC April Novice Comp

Sunday April

PTC Frankston - 2 Skye Rd Frankston

Cost $30

Markos -

0404 453 542

Lifting starts at 12pm

I might go to this, even though I'll be the weakest there (and I include the women in that). It's an excellent opportunity to get a benchmark of your current strength and then better it at the next comp.

Birds...

PTC April Novice Comp

Sunday April

PTC Frankston - 2 Skye Rd Frankston

Cost $30

Markos -

0404 453 542

Lifting starts at 12pm

Alright, you twisted my shoulder.

Good work Kez and Birds.

you'll do fine.

Listen to the rules before regarding what is a pass and what is a fail, remember to wait for the calls and you'll be right.

It's great fun.

Markos and his guys are all very helpful and friendly.

Good to hear fellas. You guys will do fine, 90% of the lifters are novices, all just as nervous as you'll be

Be ready to fall in love with the sport, just like Nick did

True, it's a sickness lol

except I'm sick for real this week... my head is full of snot and even dragging my ass out of bed is a chore... not... fckn... happy... a couple of weeks out from states and I'm missing training sessions... I better make a miraculous recovery tomorrow!