SAU Community

R34 Gtst Unfinished Project

hi guys new here and not on the net much so quick description:

UNCOLLECTED GOODS ACT 1969. TENDER ENDS 10/9/12

i have a R34 coupe rb25det neo std running gear never modded

Cars has wide body fitted, 22" rims new tyres, carbon look bonnet, minor damage repaired but not painted, looks wild must be seen,

no reg., have paperwork but its your diligence if its all there or not as i'm not up to date with new laws has compliance plate fitted.

SORRY no pics due to the goods act.

please call for more info and tender info 0405 400 572

NOTE: to acheive and keep a good trader rating the car is pick up / cod or you organise transport (visualising in person forms the whole description, no warranty implied or expressed)

Ill take 2!

KOdGb.jpg

But on a serious note OP, this seems to be outside of the general SAU for sale rules in some way so i assume this will get locked.... Seems like a trader ad but also seems a bit suss given the limited information supplied.

If this is legit then good luck with the sale :)

SORRY GUYS DUFAS HERE! OOPS!!! FORGOT LOCATION!

1, Glenroy Melbourne Vic

2, address available by pm/text to genuine buyers only

3, tender may be against rules i'm sorry if it is but its law (the only way i'm legally allowed to sell it)

4, no not a motor car trader nor have i done skylines as a part of my bussiness in more than 10 years THIS IS A PRIVATE SALE!

5, i have asked Ash if this does not fall into guidelines to quote me sponsorship rates

hope this answers most of your queries

apologies for any inconvenience in advance

Looks like a workshop that has a customer car.

Customer is not paying for the work,

trader sells car to recoup costs.

does not want to post pics in case his friends come round with baseball bats.

is done as a tender to higest bid wins (not auction style every-one gets one bid)

unfort will be locked..

I'm pretty sure the uncollected goods act only stipulates what you can do with the item after a period of time, not that you cannot show pics of it.

In this case if it's a car that was given to you as security for something and after the period of time stipulated in the act you hadn't received payment, you then have a legal right to sell the car to recover your costs. This shouldn't prevent you from posting pics of the car.

*sniff sniff*..... what's that smell? It's a kind of fishy smell. lol :whistling:

seriously its on the up and up it will go cheap nothing to hide come see the car and paperwork or don't buy it no pressure if it don't meet reserve it goes to fowles or pickles

going through divorce closed main shop down trying to pay the x out may or may not resume business might go work for someone not sure yet?

ultimately come see it get the numbers call vicroads check it out when your happy tender only pay when you pick it up no scam!

i just don't want the "you said this and i find out its that" scenario (eg: all care no responsibility if it don't meet your expectations, its up to you to check it out and do your own due diligence)

sniff sniff its garlic or onion i'm a wog after all! lol

pics will form part of a description see above!

again sorry you are correct about pics but you wont buy this car from pics, i highly recommend a physical check in every way to satisfy your own requirements

appointments available on most days @ most times to genuine buyers only

no guess work here is a link

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/douga1961285/

now please can we stay on topic?

it will be sold for less than half the cost to build so if your serious it wont disappoint!

again sorry you are correct about pics but you wont buy this car from pics, i highly recommend a physical check in every way to satisfy your own requirements

No but pics might be enough for me to say yeah I wanna check this out and jump a plane to have a look. :-)

No but pics might be enough for me to say yeah I wanna check this out and jump a plane to have a look. :-)

true but if you were that serious what's a ph call/text? too much? cant afford 20c? cant afford the car too then!

or don't want to give me your email or ph no. so i can mms or mail the pics? cant be serious must be a tyre kicker?

not being picky just want genuine buyers not tyre kickers and considering the response on the ph this site is full of genuine guys who call and only a few that have whinged!

if your genuine call me if not that's fine too!

i have nothing to hide just no time to waste

OP is asking for genuine buyers for a car we cannot see.

you know your right you cant see it as your a keyboard warrior / time waster and not genuine if you want to see pics of an r34 go to one of the SAU cruises take as many pics as you like or even a car show for that matter

i don't want every tyre kicking time waster coming for a peak the car is a good start for a show car and i don't want it stolen, joy riders or even potential buyers being disadvantaged (future resale value)

to the genuine guys its available on the above contact details

otherwise due to keyboard warriors (i don't want more work for the mods here) its withdrawn from sale here effective immediately!!!

mods please close this thread thank you and sorry for any inconvenience

Edited by phaseautos

• 2 weeks later...