SAU Community

Gday

R31envybloke

hi guys,

thought I better introduce myself. Im Jamie, I have just come into the money to get back into skylines again, I once owned a 85 skyline that I bought of a mate which originally got me into them into the first place, it had the 2.4l (I think.. it was over 10 years ago I had it) and no real major upgrades but was a great car, I moved interstate and ended up selling it for the fact I needed a family car.

Im now after project car im after a 86-89 HR31 coupe gts-r or x. I might have sourced one interstate which looks the goods, I would just need to get it on a truck etc.

I look forward to working it anyways, I plan on doing most of it myself, except painting I want that done professionally. other than that mechanical and cosmetics interior and out will be customised by me.

look forward to the forums :D

sure will champ. its a definate of getting one, got the funds coming and looks like I have one possibly lined up in SA. will do a whole progression thread from start to finish! one thing Im excited about is I will be able to fund it without having to wait to get the coin. only the parts as needed!

Welcome friend.

You do know the kept making Skylines well into the 90's and beyond, yeah?

yea man sure do, just love the 80's period, im also pretty keen on the R34 but I just love the 89. I havent really had a great choice in what car we have owned the past couple of years and now its time for me to get something that doesnt need 6 seats and I can spend time on building.

cheers !