SAU Community

Turbo Size?

Can anyone tell me what size is best for turbo, as in rear housing size for compressor and turbine sides? Im chasing about 230kw on a rb20 with all the supporting mods tune etc, here at the details of the turbo i want

Compressor

Ind wheel dia 53mm

Exd wheel dia 76mm

Trim 55

A/R i can choose from 0.5 or 0.6 what is best?

Turbine

Whl dia 53mm

Trim 76

A/R 0.64

If anyone could tell me what this would be like as in laggy or anything that would be great!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Ebay special, STAY AWAY. I can guarantee it will be a laggy piece of shit.

The answer is: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/103095-rb20-turbo-upgrade-all-dyno-results/

Get a RB25 stock turbo (maybe ones that already highflowed) and hiflow it (check hypergear). It will be superior (response and power) to that chinese piece of shit you linked.

Stay away or prepare to have laid down $1250 for a shiny paper weight.

If your happy to spend that sort of money.

Get an RB25 turbo high flowed by hyper gear. Similar cost, will make well over 230kW, no where near as laggy and looks factory.

that KLS power spirit mob can go shove it up their ass. bought an oil cooler kit from them the other week. ive paid less for much higher quality things from china before, but this was just ghastly what they sent me. currently getting a refund.

$1250 lol the cheeky bastards.

Haha thanks for the feedback guys ill steer away from them! Pretty expensive for chinese brand! I have heard that high flowing a 25 turbo can be laggy? Not to sure havnt really looked into to it much? Anyone got one on there car and no if its laggy? My other option is going a hks 2530

i used to have a highflow with 2871core, you can have a r34 rear housing fit , or modified to accept the turbine wheel, then just boost it up, the silvia's use them alot on there 2L motors,