SAU Community

helo,.

this is from my personal gtr34,and this is some of the parts for sale.

pls email for parts pictures

[email protected]

and i have got many more,coz the car was rebuit, and do also have many carbon parts

thank u

shahotto

A

USED –PARTS FOR SALE

1 GTR34 2001, gearbox 6speed used for sale from GTR34

2 1 used oil cooler for GTR34

3 1 used intercoller for GTR34

4 1 used turbo pipeing form GTR34

5 1 used power fc for GTR34

6 3 pc used standard turbo for GTR34

7 1 used 4wheel split controler GTR34/33/32 OR ANY 4WHEELS

8 1 used but never used very nice RB26 R33GTR engine for sale for GTR32/33/34

9 1 used set ganador carbon side mirrors L/R for GTR34

10 1 used FIELD electronic torque split for GTR34

11 1 used A'pexi auto time for NA and turbo for GTR34

12 1 used O2 sensors for GTR34

13 1 used twin plate ogura clutch condition 95% good for GTR34

14 1 used front carbon bonnet for GTR34

15 1 used olin suspension 380 degrees for GTR34

16 1 used koyo readitor

17 1 set vttr 6port F/R

18 1 set LMGT4

19 1 used blowoff valve

B

BODYPARTS –NISMO Z-tune

16 nismo z –tune bumper

17 nismo side skirt

18 nismo overfender

19 nismo fender L/R

20 nismo rear back L/R spoiler

21 1 used ganado titanium exhaust fullest

22 1 full set diffuser part 1 and part 2

23 1 set nismo LED tail light

24 1 set nismo meter white

thank u.

Let me help -

THE DO'S AND DONT'S OF THE SAU CLASSIFIEDS!

Be warned that any threads that do not adhere to the following WILL be deleted without any prior warning.

Key point - Post in the RIGHT section. WTB is WTB section, and FS in FS section.

Post in the wrong section, your thread will be locked, its pretty basic common sense

Private Sellers

1. When starting a new thread, you must include a set price, or at the very least a ballpark figure that you are looking for. EOI's are not permitted, if you want to auction your gear then use e-bay

2. Clearly state what what it is you are selling, the condition of the parts being sold, any model specific information, your location, contact details and wether you will ship interstate. If the items are not as they as described upon arrival and a resolution not met. You will potentially fall under, and be added too, the bad trader listing

3. No continuous thread bumping! - If you insist on continually bumping your thread, your bumps will be deleted and if it continues, you will receive a warning from moderators

4. Post photos! - Where possible, add images to your post. This is by far the best way to show off the items you are selling and give any potential buyers the best indication as to their condition etc.

Posting photos will also cut out the "pics please" comments and help you to sell your items faster and easier

5. If you have multiple items for sale, post them all in a single thread! - do not create new threads for each item. A single thread is much easier to manage and helps reduce the amount of clutter in the classifieds section!

6. No posting on behalf of others! - If your mates want to advertise their parts here on SAU, tell them to register - If you dont own it, dont post it for sale.

7. No external links! - Do not post links to items being sold on e-bay, or other forums. If you wish to start a thread advertising the same items on SAU, you must include all details and price in your thread. Asking people to refer to e-bay for more info is not acceptable. If you're too lazy to copy and paste the details on here, your thread will be deleted.

8. Your for sale thread must include a valid contact number, name and email address.

9. DO NOT delete the original advertisment post in For Sale threads, even if the item is sold.

Failure to adhere to this rule will result in the revokation of the ability to edit your own posts.

10. Multiple Threads - If you have more than one item to sell, use one thread only. DO NOT create one thread per item. If this is done, Mod/Admin will merge your threads without notice/warning. Having half a page of single item sales is pointless and clogs the forum.

helo,..

thank u and it is much batter and more clear with this info,and it is a very good info,.

and it is batter then saying " go away ",.!!

thank u very much 34gee tee tee,

like i said yesterday im new in the forums, yes i will correct my mistake

thank u

shahottto