SAU Community

Over Spray On Intercooler And Oil Cooler

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum, not new to Skylines, just bought a R33 Gtst, have had 2 31's in the past a VL Turbo too.

I just got the R33 a closed door respray as it was looking tired, I tried to get it done on the cheap but through a guy I know who own his own business. Anyways he done a reasonable job but there was quite a bit of overspray, windows and mirrors I can deal with but I just noticed the intercooler and oil cooler have a coat of paint on them too. Is this likely to cause any issues down the track??

Cheers

Nah shouldn't be a big deal. Would take a very very heavy coat of paint to cause any issues. Can take them off and have them cleaned if you want to get rid of the paint.

Haha no not right now. Broke his collarbone and fractured ribs the day after he finshed her. I'd have to wait atleast 6 weeks for him to do it, so I still might just wanted to know if any damage is being caused in the meantime!!

Betcha at home, his missus tells him always, "Clean it up!"

In 6 weeks tell your G/f to take your precious car there and say, "Clean it up!"

And guess what? He'll clean it up!

:)

Will do, I have sent her in plenty of places before because she gets looked after better. Surprisingly automotive places work for her too, I thought being a woman they'd slap a few $$$ extra on but apparently having boobs still works well!!!