SAU Community

Hey Guys

blkgts25t

Hi guys my name is Nitten and I just purchased my first car here in Australia its a 1993 R33 GTS25T. I just moved here a few months ago from california where I used to own a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT and was part of california's biggest car club Socal3g. Anyway i m very new to the country as well as my car so I m sure i will learn a lot from other members. Currently I am looking to upgrade my exhaust and muffler if anyone is selling anything please hit me up. btw I live in Hornsby/ Merrylands in NSW.

Edited by blkgts25t

Welcome to the forum.

also, welcome to Australia.

I'm sure you will enjoy your new purchase.

keep an eye in the forsale thread, as there is quite a few items there.

also, lots of knowledge and crap in the tech section, read a couple of threads on the same/similar topic will sort it all out.

also, highly recommend the search button, but use fewer words for better results.

if you get a little sick of cars on here, hit up the wasteland.

hope to see you on some cruises.

how you finding driving on the PROPER side of the road? :P

I have cousins in San marino (closer to pasadena side) I find it so weird to drive on the left when I visit them :)

Welcome!

lol @tailor made....i m the total opposite tyrese has a 6pack i have more of a keg...n yes its very weird driving on the wrong side of the road. I m still getting used to it. I actually didnt live too far from pasadena. I used to go there for some meets with other clubs, unfortunately something always happened. I lived in Pomona which is in the Inland Empire. anyway thanks for the invite vorse i would love some punch and pie so I guess I will be seeing some of u guys then

hey i never said anything about paying...plus y would i pay for u to enjoy urself

this guy....

will feel right at home in whoretown, check it out, its where all the "cool" kids hang out.