You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hello from Germany,   i build my RB25DET Series 2 -> Target 600hp i have now ordered solid lifters from Tomei for the cylinder head and will replace the original hydraulic lifters. Which cams can you recommend ? It is only a street car.... Maybe i order a Garrett GTW38 or something like that.   and what is with the VCT ? is it blocked with the solid lifters ?   Attention is a RB25DET with solid lifters!   Thank you for your help    
    • Diff arrived from Japan last week.  Nismo gt pro 1.5way for gtr. Still deciding whether to use 4.11 or 3.9 gears before installing.  Spent some time yesterday going over what's needed to finish engine bay fuel lines. Got a list so will order soon. Played with radiator placement and decided on stock location with bottom spaced a bit for a small amount of angle. So ordered standard mounts and rubbers. Reason for this is the 180sx was a pain to work on any of the coolers and was also going to take longer to fabricate mounts. Today made a bracket to mount the dbw throttle pedal. Factory location wasn't great to work with the pedal box. Luckily there's a rail that pedal box mounts too so did some measuring, drew up a design and got stuck in.  It's made of 3mm aluminium and has a lot of strength just need some bolts, washers and nuts to finish up.   If I get time tomorrow I'll pull the front bar and lights to start intercooler mounting, it will be flipped under the rad support which will require some trimming. 
    • Got my first gold. Deep Forest Lancer Gr.4.
    • Der its not even a 4 door. 🤣  
    • Thanks mate yeop be good ! Understand the kid thing for sure lucky mines a bit older and I can bring him over etc he gets treated like a rockstar 😁 go the RB   yeop wont be doing this forever prob so why not 100% everyones always been good but going back this year was different and more interaction and def more support Def thought about changing uprights etc waiting for @Komdotkomto sort out whats needed for those and do the r & d haha  but yeah hard thing for gtst nothing direct fit as all made for GTR which is slightly diff but moving to the r35 gtr bearing will be big improvement - its just budget allocation as its a $10K to $30K exercise dependent on how mild or wild you go and seems something always comes up - ontop of the crazy travel / racing