SAU Community

Sept Deca - Wrap Up

R31Nismoid

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ash WTF were you doing to that poor 33 GTR????!!

That was the f**king GEESE man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to avoid some epic front end carnage for Jacks car just before that shot.

They were all over the middle of the course so i had to go off-road to avoid and that was the end result as i sure as fark wasn't going to lift off and ruin a run because of some foul play and listen to you jokers gimme even more sh*t :merli:

Only just made the corner before going up the grass hill/mount bit, looks like it was a little closer than i thought as it didn't seem "too" bad at the time :D

That was the f**king GEESE man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to avoid some epic front end carnage for Jacks car just before that shot.

They were all over the middle of the course so i had to go off-road to avoid and that was the end result as i sure as fark wasn't going to lift off and ruin a run because of some foul play and listen to you jokers gimme even more sh*t :merli:

Only just made the corner before going up the grass hill/mount bit, looks like it was a little closer than i thought as it didn't seem "too" bad at the time :D

GoPro footage or it didn't happen rAsh! :ban:

Great timing on the shot too btw Grant :thumbsup:

GoPro footage or it didn't happen rAsh! :ban:

It was dead by that point :(

Battery light was flashing as we lined up. So you see Campbell & Dean dishing it out and just as I move off it died. Spewing as it would've looked awesome

To all the usual suspects. Holy shit, I thought I'd partied hard and made an arse of myself. Ambulances, getting locked in Nightclubs - you are all insane and I love it. If it weren't my 11th anniversary of meeting my wife this weekend I would have been there getting loose with you ;)

I wish I remembered more than half way through the fishbowl haha

It was dead by that point :(

Battery light was flashing as we lined up. So you see Campbell & Dean dishing it out and just as I move off it died. Spewing as it would've looked awesome

And people were asking me wtf I was doing on Friday night when I pulled out my drill and started raping a big hole into the side of my GoPro casing. On the go charging ftw :D

Yeah it my secondary housing for my in car mount, one of the 3m pads stuck next to my etag behind my mirror. Perfect view and no wind noise, you can actually hear the car :)

And people were asking me wtf I was doing on Friday night when I pulled out my drill and started raping a big hole into the side of my GoPro casing. On the go charging ftw :D

You looked like you were about to rape yourself with the drill. Thats what we were asking about lol!