SAU Community

I have a MYSTERY plug!

Haro

Hi,

I have found a "mystery plug" that was hiding just up and under the dash on the right hand side of my steering wheel, above the bonnet release lever and near the fuse box. Im not too sure what it would be. Im assuming that it may be for a turbo timer of some sort. I was thinkin also maybe a boost controller, but i cannot find anything under the bonnet that would suggest that (as in connections, bleed valves etc). Can anybody help me in identifying this "mystery plug?" Any ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

So if it is a turbo timer plug, any ideas on WHAT brand? (infinate possiblities i assume) Also, any ideas on what wires to what...as in if i was to get myself a turbo timer, could i use the wires already there ready to go?

Thanks for having a read, i have attached some *dodgy* pics but hopefully they MAY help....any ideas??

Haro

Ahhh ...... ok.

Cheers people. i was getting my hopes up i think. hahah. :Oops:

thanks anyway.

HAro

(if i find anymore mystery plugs....will post here!)

are you sure... mine consult plug is above the fuse box and you can remove from that position. it was awhile ago but i can't remember it looking like that.