SAU Community

Gcg Highflow Turbo On 32 Laggy?

boardman

get a ball bearing 2871r core into your rb20 or rb25 housings, for response use the rb20 housings, for more mid to top use the rb25 housing

also, use a good boost controller to bring it on early and keep it on as long as possible, if possible get some ethanol too and wind up the timing with a tune and 20psi of boost..

Ahh yep , well , tune , cam gears etc . It will never make full boost under 4k with that turbo (nor will most after market turbos)

currently making 15psi at 3.7k on a hyper SS1 still need cam gear adjust, advance cas timming and a tune

That's a hypergear , not gcg :P . I will change my statement , just for you my good friend :) , i have never seen a gcg high flowed turbo make full boost under 4k :) . That's pretty good old mate , even my old 2530 didn't make that by then!

That's a hypergear , not gcg :P . I will change my statement , just for you my good friend :) , i have never seen a gcg high flowed turbo make full boost under 4k :) . That's pretty good old mate , even my old 2530 didn't make that by then!

I presume you are talking about an RB20 - if you look at my chart above you will see it makes full boost by 3500 rev/min on my old RB25

hey guys had a quick look at some stuff today. the actuator rod wasnt adjustable but i removed it and put it back on it wasnt realy hard but it had no freeplay. i got some numbers off the turbo plate aswell.

on the turbo : ae147

xtrgtsts1

on the actuator its probs not a part number though: nissan asn79-

i also noticed that i have a leaking fuel injector that i will have to fix.