SAU Community

Muffler Installation

blkgts25t

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I have a home in Hornsby and merrylands and mostly travel between the two. so anywhere close to them two cities would be great. I failed to mention my my place of residence because i thought people might have read my intro in the newb section...so a my bad on that one. I am also quite new in the country so i thought asking for help here on SAU would be a good start because i dont know many people at all.i had just hoped for genuine help and less sarcasm.....and Zebra calling u donkey or an ass was easy because of ur smart ass comments and no my skyline is not a moon lander, thats for prissy little kids....my car is more like a space ship like the enterprise

jeez ...one guy is going to the chiropractor and the other a gynaecologist, seems to me u fellows like to be probed down under... God knows where u would go if u had the clap.........and thanks for all ur comments but someone suggested budget in merrylands and they will charge $50

Good work there Kawasaki helping out.

You other Muppets need to pull your heads in before you go on a holiday. You're not funny and I for one will be happy to be rid of a few of you :)

It wasn't a silly question, some places will see a skyline and charge more so its a smart idea to get a recommendation especially if it will save you a few bucks.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol @ maccas

Dave, stop being a hard ass.

OP, doesn't matter if a charade or commodore or skyline, find a normal exhaust shop. Castle hill exhaust comes to mind.

A google search also comes to mind.

I have taken all this heat for a muffler that is late in being delivered. I had wanted it on before the cruise but it doesn't look like it will be. Its Saturday so i m pretty sure most places will close early....anyway car still runs great n thats all that matters

yeah eclipses are great cars the way they handle on curves is awesome. I used to own the 2000 GT. I posted a pic in my newb intro. its unfortunate that of all the cars avaliable here they dont have eclipses

welcome to Australia.

the land of, "nah, can't bring that in, then we wouldn't sell any bigan mobiles."

unfortunately we didn't get the greatest selection from the jap manufacturers.

we have skylines us does not

yeah they do, the r35 was delayed so long out here due to US demand.

get your facts right.

and every Paul walker wanna be has an r34gtr just sitting in a used car dealership in the middle of nowhere, for next to nothing.