SAU Community

Cheaper Turbo Manifolds. I Know Sigh

dyl33

I have finished up a couple manifolds we will be making these for people who want low mount manifolds for their rb20/25 with 38mm port or without if you are wanting to run a stock internal gated turbo. This is a exclusive for SAU we will give you guys first pick if you want one.

14mm thick head flange and turbo flange, very solid manifold, any suggestions let me know,

manifoldmb.jpg

rb25low.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I did read your thingo at the bottom of the page and have seen that you are full of shit or you are being had. You have 360rwkw and you are worried about a grand. STFU! I bought a 6 boost t3. Apart from the fact that Kyle forgot to send it to me I have not complaints. The f**ker caught on fire (my fault) and it didn't hurt it. It fit in the car very well. Awesome craftsmanship. Dont worry about money African American. I gave him $1900 for a manifold, a bunch of studs and gaskets and a 50 mm turbosmart wg. He made a profit from me. I dont care. Pay the money for the good shit and dont ask questions. This forum is for talking shit, not doing up your car.

• Like 1