SAU Community

Brake Pads Recommendation

http://www.ebay.com....=item564a2c469e

Good pads, and very cheap!

+ 1 for the A1RM

Use these on the front of my V35, work perfectly when cold and keep on working when they get hot

As good as the Ferodo DS2500 which I have also used in the past without the price

If you ever think that there is even a slim chance that you may take your car to the track get the A1RM you wont be sorry

+ 1 for the A1RM

Use these on the front of my V35, work perfectly when cold and keep on working when they get hot

As good as the Ferodo DS2500 which I have also used in the past without the price

If you ever think that there is even a slim chance that you may take your car to the track get the A1RM you wont be sorry

Yep +1 for the A1RM's. Holy crap they're brilliant. I used them on my 180sx track car/road car and they were absolutely perfect. Really little break dust too. Also, the guy at GSLRallysport deserves as much attention as he can get. Seriously the nicest guy I've ever dealt with. I remember ordering at 2pm and they were delivered to my door at 8:30 the next morning.

Also, he sells some TRW GP600 brake fluid for $65.00 and it's rated to 300ish degrees.

Edited by some.will.seek

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll go for the one on eBay, Cheers. Oh what about rear pads? Should I go for the same brand?

Email GSL and tell them what you want and they will sort you out.

Yeah, give them a ring or send them an email. The last time I rang GSL, I got a full set of 4 DBA slotted rotors for $340 down from ~$800. So, it's worth giving them a ring to see.