SAU Community

Os Giken Twin Plate Failure...

Sampo

Evening gents,

After some late night shanigans and an attempted launch in 3rd im now left with a clutch that slips badly and seems to be almost fused together. I can put the clutch to the floor and it will still drive up hill in 1st. Besides the imminate replacement of the clutch im wondering if anyone knew any tips / tricks to get the clutch disengaging again allowing me to get to work and back in the morning.

I have tried disengaging the clutch and reving the engine, it will slip but its not properly disengaging. The issue started immediantly after the failed launch.

Cheers, Matt

Edited by Sampo

Evening gents,

After some late night shanigans and an attempted launch in 3rd im now left with a clutch that slips badly and seems to be almost fused together. I can put the clutch to the floor and it will still drive up hill in 1st. Besides the imminate replacement of the clutch im wondering if anyone knew any tips / tricks to get the clutch disengaging again allowing me to get to work and back in the morning.

I have tried disengaging the clutch and reving the engine, it will slip but its not properly disengaging. The issue started immediantly after the failed launch.

Cheers, Matt

I was dumb enough to do the same thing :thumbsup:

Tow truck it and pull the box out as that clutch will be cactus! Send it to Jim Berry if you want awesome quality and service! :yes: